Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a Japanese teenager with hot pink hair. She wears a turquoise-and-white wavy patterned dress, orange leggings, and white-and-purple sneakers.
The background looks like a classroom. There is a board that says "Joyful" and "ジャストダンス", streamers, wrapping paper & balloons in the air as well as cards.
There are 5 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 5: Throw both hands in the air as if in shock.
Gold Move 3: Pull both hands down.
Gold Move 4: Throw your hands down, just below your hips.
- The Japanese sign lying on the floor reappears in the background of Gakuen Tengoku without some details.
- The Gold Move pictograms have the same colour as normal pictograms.
- The first, second, and fifth Gold Moves are recycled from She's Got Me Dancing.
- When Joy! is repeated several times towards the end, it fails to appear in the lyrics.
- The fourth Gold Move and its related pictogram are reused from Crying Blood.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|