|This article is about Kriss Kross' song. You may be looking for The Pointer Sisters' song or KARA's song with similar names.|
Appearance of the Dancers
Both coaches are boys with blue fluffy afros and similar outfits.
NOTE: The jeans they're wearing are backwards, meaning a few male celebs and b-boys wore backward jeans back in the 1990's.
P1's shirt is purple with blue and white stripes with a yellow collar. The denim jeans he wears are in various shades of blue. His sneakers are black. He also has a blue armlet on his left wrist.
P2's is yellow with blue and white stripes with a yellow collar. The denim jeans he wears are the same as his counterpart's. His sneakers are yellow, and as with his counterpart, he has a blue armlet on his left wrist as well.
In the remake, their afros are in a darker shade of blue, which is close to black.
P1's shirt is now orange-and-red with black-and-white stripes, with a yellow collar, and his jeans are black and orange. His armlet is now black. His shoes are now red.
P2's shirt is now mango-yellow with an orange collar. The same black-and-white stripes are also present. His armlet has also been changed from blue to black, and his jeans are black and red. His shoes remain yellow.
In the remake, the coaches temporarily change their colors when JUMP! is sung.
Just Dance 2/3/Greatest Hits
It takes place in the streets of a city at night. There appears to be a road bridge, where it's mostly seen from underneath. There's also some graffiti on the bridge.
In the remake, the graffiti is more visible and lights up every time "JUMP!" is sung.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1: Cross both of your arms.
Gold Move 2: Point straight forward with your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Have both of your arms completely out.
Gold Move 4: Cross both of your arms into an 'X' (similar to the first gold move).
- "Rapping bullcrap" is censored.
- The dancers are the Les Twins, twins who are famous professional dancers.
- Whenever "Jump! Jump!" is said, the word "jump" in graffiti-like text appears around the background.
- In Just Dance 2 "Jump" with colors and glow effects appeared.
- In Just Dance 3 "Jump" was plain white and had no effects.
- In Just Dance: Greatest Hits "Jump" had variety of color effects and extra graffiti was on the walls.
- However, Just Dance 3 and Greatest Hits had no effects on the Wii.
- This is the first Male-Male Duet in the series, and the only one on the main list in Just Dance 2.
- The song sampled I Want You Back, which also appears in Just Dance 2.
- In the Beta version, the positions of the dancers were flipped.
- In another Beta picture, Gold Moves 1 and 3 are shown consecutively and their pictograms are not golden.
- If you follow this link: http://jdnowweb-s.cdn.ubi.com/prod/20150928_1740/dist/bundle/Jump.zip, you'll find that the remake files are not in the bundle that will be downloaded; instead, the files for the Just Dance 2/Just Dance 3/Just Dance: Greatest Hits version will be included.
- This will also be the case with the next five bundles. However, "Jump_7.zip" contains the remake files.
- Gold Move 2 is reused in William Tell Overture.
- One of the graffiti in the background is reused in I Was Made For Lovin’ You, with slight alterations.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|