|This article is about KARA’s song. You may be looking for Kris Kross’ song or The Pointer Sisters’ song with similar names.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with blue hair gathered in a fluffy tail, yellow cropped shirt that looks like a jacket, matching shorts with a black and white patterned part, and high black heeled boots.
The routine starts on a yellow stage with silver lines on the walls, three spotlights on each side and four other blue-greenish spotlights from above, where a huge blue and yellow fan rises from the floor and reveals the coach. When the coach performs each Gold Move, the walls open and reveal a black room that has kaleidoscopic reflections of the dancer on the floor and two blue butterfly wings behind her. The four spotlights from the roof remain. During the bridge, they are replaced by other kaleidoscopic reflections.
At the end, the blue and yellow fan from the intro comes back and makes the coach disappear.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Punch the air once with both of your hands.
- Jumpin’ is the first song by KARA in the series.
- The coach wears an outfit similar to the one worn by the members of KARA in the music video, but it has been recolored from white to blue and yellow to not make it confused with the skin.
- Some of the stripes are still white.
- Sometimes, the butterfly wings appear near her arms instead of her torso when she does certain moves.
- "You and I" is spelled as "U&I" in the lyrics, and the words "Just" and "you" are spelled in caps.
- Also, "Baby come back" is written in Japanese characters.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|