|This article is about KARA’s song. You may be looking for Kriss Kross’ song or The Pointer Sisters’ song with similar names.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with blue hair gathered in a fluffy tail, yellow cropped shirt that looks like a jacket, matching shorts with a black and white patterned part,and high black heeled boots.
There are two backgrounds for this song: the first looks like it has a huge blue and yellow fan that is covering the dancer,then closes and goes away, a stage with many lights and yellow walls, the second is similar to E.T., with kaleidoscopic reflections of the dancer on the floor and two butterfly wings behind her. At a certain point, they are replaced by other kaleidoscopic reflections.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Punch the air once with both of your hands.
- Jumpin’ is the first song by KARA in the series.
- The reflections on the wall and the floor reappear in E.T.: this means this is one of the few elements that appear in a Japanese game and return in a western game of the series; this happens also with the background of Mister that returns in Jamaican Dance with slight modifications and colored lyrics that return in the latest games of the western series.
- The coach wears an outfit similar to the one worn by the members of KARA in the music video, but it has been recolored from white to blue and yellow to not make it confused with the skin.
- "You and I" is spelled as "U&I" in the lyrics. A possibility of this would be there was insufficient space in the lyrics to fit the entire line.
- Also, Baby come back is written in Japanese characters.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|