|| This article requires cleanup. Please remove any grammatical and spelling errors.
| Just Dance: Summer Party (NTSC)|
Just Dance 2: Extra Songs (PAL)
|| NAJuly 19, 2011|
EUJuly 17, 2011
| Developed by:
|| Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft Romania, Ubisoft Reflections
| Published by:
|| Ubisoft Studios
|| Dancing, Music
|| E10+, PEGI3
Just Dance: Summer Party (and its PAL counterpart, Just Dance 2: Extra Songs) are games released during July 2011. This game has most of the DLCs and two of the Best Buy exclusives from Just Dance 2.
- This game features every Just Dance 2 DLC and brand exclusive, except for the following songs:
- On the Just Dance: Summer Party cover, the Should I Stay or Should I Go coach appears. However, the routine is not available in-game.
- In the trailer, almost all of the routines shown are presented with incorrect pictograms and backgrounds.
- The 3 contest winners for When I Grow Up can be found in the game's files.
- These were likely left by mistake, as the files were left unchanged.
- Also, the DLC placeholders from Just Dance 2 were found.
- As in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance 3, the menu and start screen will turn golden when you achieve 5 stars on every song.
Just Dance Summer Party Trailer-0
Just Dance 2 Extra Songs (Menu)
Just Dance Summer Party Extra Songs Credits
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.