|| This article requires cleanup. Please remove any grammatical and spelling errors.
|| Certain information on this article requires more citations to maintain its credibility. Please help this Wiki by doing so.
This article lists the known beta elements of Just Dance.
Just Dance’s features were very different in the beta version:
- The scoring system was less detailed.
- The pictograms were unfinished.
- Originally, the coaches’ facial features were a lot more visible.
- "X" and "OK" were slightly different.
- Lyrics were going to have fading effect between two lines.
- The avatars were more colorful and had black highlights (instead of white ones).
Songs and Routines
- There is a beta picture that shows a slightly different background without the sheriff stars, and the dancer’s face is more visible.
- As seen on a few pictures, Fame is strongly different. In this version, she wears a golden hat with a golden top with an F on it for "Fame"along with golden shorts and golden shoes.
- The dancer is seen dancing in front of the Womanizer background. The picture also showed that the lyrics-feature was different and more detailed.
- A picture from the beta routine shows that there was originally a perfect rating.
The beta version. This version uses a gold sequin outfit and Womanizer
Another beta screenshot for Fame. This time the F is placed at the right
- The background was a red wall with hot-pink spotted lights.
- The coach's face was going to be more visible, like some of the other songs in the game.
- The dancer originally had a lighter color scheme (which can be seen on the menu icon).
- Also, in the Beta version, the background was slightly darker.
- The dancer was much brighter and lines in the background were bigger. This picture also showed that the lyrics-feature was different and more detailed, just like Fame.
- There is a picture of the routine with a different background. It was a pixelated long black road.
- Womanizer had been intended to use Girls Just Want To Have Fun’s background.
- The dancer originally had a lighter color palette. Later remakes are based on this beta.