| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
- Welcome to Just Dance 2016! = Complete your first song.
- Finding Your Feet = Get 3 Stars on a song.
- Just Dance Warm-Up = Get 3 Stars on 5 different songs.
- NAILED it! = Get 5 Stars on a song.
- Born to Peform = Get 5 Stars on 5 different songs.
- Solid Gold Performance = Peform all Gold Moves in a song (No Mash-Ups).
- You're GOLD, Gold! = Peform all Gold Moves in 5 songs (No Mash-Ups).
- It's all Good! = Peform only Good Moves or better in a song (No Mash-Ups).
- You've got a friend in me... = Finish 5 songs with 2 or more players dancing.
- Perfect Finish! = Get a Perfect on the last move of a song.
- The perfect combo = Get 10 Perfect moves in a row in any song.
- Got those moves like Jagger = Complete a song with 90% or more Perfect Moves (No Mash-Ups).
- Dance Crew = Get 3 Stars with all four players on any song with 4 Dancers.
- Funky Four = Get 5 Stars with all four players on any song with 4 Dancers.
- The Dynamic Duo = On a song with 2 dancers get 5 stars on both dancers.
- Out of this world! = Get 3 Stars on all songs (No Mash-Ups).
- The ULTIMATE Just Dance fan! = Get 5 Stars on all songs (No Mash-Ups).
- Just starting out... = Complete a 3 Dancer song with 3 or more players.
- In the Mix! = Submit one clip to be part of a community mash-up.
- Re-Re-Re-Remix! = Dance one community remix map.
- Bring on the Wall! = Access the JD Wall and see what's going on in Just Dance 2016.
- Low Profiling = Check out your friends Dancer Card.
- You got the moves! = Change your Signature Move in your Dancer Card.
7th Gen Exclusives
- Dance with the world! = Play 1 song on World Dance Floor.
- Living on the Dance Floor = Play 20 songs on World Dance Floor.
- Social Butterfly = Dance with 10 different people on World Dance Floor.
- The Social Network = Dance with 100 different people on World Dance Floor.
- Competitive Spirit = Finish 1st on World Dance Floor Party.
- Star Struck = Dance 1 song with a VIP on World Dance Floor.
- Star Chaser = Dance 10 songs with a VIP on World Dance Floor.
- Weekend Warrior = Dance 1 song on the World Dance Floor on a Saturday between 6pm and midnight.
- Level Headed = Reach Online level 2.000.
Ubisoft Club Achievements
Current Gen & Next Gen
- Welcome to Just Dance 2016! = Complete your first song to earn 10 units.
- A New Challenger Appears = Beat 1 Score challenge to earn 20 units.
- Revisited routine = Unlock your first alternate song to earn 30 units.
- Spending spree = Unlock your first item with Mojo to earn 40 units.
Next Gen Exclusives only
(PS4, Xbox One and Wii U)
- Ready to party! = Create a playlist to earn 20 units.
- It's showtime! = Play a showtime to earn 20 units.
- Championship = Finish a Dance Quest to earn 30 units.
- New generation dancer = Play one dance with a phone to earn 40 units.
- The 7th Gen consoles recycle the badges and achievements from Just Dance 2015.