|Just Dance 2015|
|Released:|| NAOctober 21, 2014|
EUOctober 23, 2014
AUOctober 23, 2014
CNMay 20, 2015
|System(s):||Wii, Wii U, PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, Xbox One|
Just Dance 2015 is a game in the Just Dance series and is the sixth installment in the series. The game returns to the Wii, Wii U, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4. It was released on October 21, 2014 in the NTSC region and on October 23, 2014 in the PAL region.
This is the second game in which a year instead of the game's installment number was used in the game's name; the first was its predecessor, Just Dance 2014, and the third was its successor, Just Dance 2016.
As with the previous games, the aim of the game is to follow the on-screen dancer's moves, either with the use of a handheld remote (Wii, Wii U, PS3, and PS4) or a camera (Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PS4). There is a smart phone app called Just Dance Now, that tracks player moves by the phone as shown in E3 Ubisoft Conference Demo, and was released on 25 September 2014.
Party Master Mode has returned to the Wii U but it did not return to the Xbox 360 or Xbox One.
Sweat Routines, Mashups, Non-Stop Shuffle (after it's absence in Just Dance 2014), and Extreme Versions, Alternate Routines and Sweat Mashups also returned.
With the new Community Remix feature, you can be the coach in Just Dance! Record yourself dancing to one of tracks with your console camera and share it in-game for other members of the community to vote on. The Just Dance development team will then create a playable remixed gameplay that other players can dance along to!
Challenge people around the world using the Challenge Mode feature. The great thing about this is players don't have to be online at the same time to challenge each other.
Even when not playing at the same time, with the new Challenger Mode feature you can dance and score against previous performances of other players — from friends and family to top ranked Just Dancers.
Just Dance Wall also enables you to share your stats and wildest dance performances, vote on other fans videos, make friends, collaborate, and more!
World Dance Floor online multiplayer mode, dance with anyone anywhere in the world, join a virtual dance crew, compete on different themes and check fun stats and rankings!
With the Karaoke mode, you can sing along to the song by following lyrics displayed on screen. You can take it seriously and show off how talented you are, or just goof off with friends.
The upgraded Autodance™ feature records players while they’re dancing to create short, funny and shareable videos. Autodance videos are now automatically generated while you’re dancing, so you can instantly share it once the song is finished! For the Xbox you will need a hard drive to have this feature.
Menu and Design
Similar to Just Dance 2014, Just Dance 2015 has remade the menu to be modern and simple but unique for the players to scroll through. By selecting a song you can play Party Master Mode for it (Wii U only) and a new playlist option to create a playlist for the player to play without losing it. The World Dance Floor is now present at the bottom of the screen, and the news material is present at the top. Difficulties have been removed from the game. At the start screen, you can now be able to access Uplay by pressing a button on your controller ("+" button for Wii U, "X" button on Xbox 360/Xbox One, and the square button on PS3/PS4).
The game features 43 tracks. Below is the order of how the songs are listed in game.
- "*" - Indicates that it is a covered song
- () [parentheses] - Indicate the cover singer
- (N) - NTSC (North and South America) exclusive; DLC for PAL region
- (P) - PAL (Europe and Australia) exclusive; DLC for NTSC region
- (U) - Uplay Unlockable
- (60Min)- Play for 60 minutes to get the song; restricted in the US and Canada, but obtainable in those countries by changing the console country (Wii U/PS3/XBox 360)
- (2014) - Also featured on Just Dance 2014
- (K) - Also featured on Just Dance Kids
- (K2) - Also featured on Just Dance Kids 2.
- (Angled) - Indicates that in the song, the camera moves through different points of view, and may zoom in and out.
- (SL) - The song's routine is a "Sing Along" routine.
- (NCH) - This song is not featured on Just Dance 2015 China.
- (NOW) - Also in Just Dance Now.
- (NOW-F) - Was found in the Just Dance Now files.
- (U2016) - Is a Uplay Unlockable on Just Dance 2016.
- (JDU) - This song is on Just Dance Unlimited.
|Problem (NOW-F)||Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea and Big Sean||2014||Solo (Angled)|
|Happy (NOW) (JDU)||Pharrell Williams||2013||Solo (Angled)|
|The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)||Ylvis||2013||Trio|
|Love Me Again||John Newman||2013||Solo|
|Dark Horse (NOW-F)||Katy Perry||2013||Trio (Angled)|
|Love Is All* (NOW) (JDU)|| Roger Glover and the Butterfly Ball|
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|Me And My Broken Heart||Rixton||2014||Duet (Angled)|
|I Love It (NOW-F)||Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX||2012||Solo (Angled)|
|Tetris* (JDU)||Hirokazu Tanaka (Dancing Bros.)||1989||Dance Crew|
|Walk This Way (NOW) (JDU)||Run DMC & Aerosmith||1986||Dance Crew|
|Let It Go* (NOW) (JDU)||Idina Menzel (Disney's Frozen)||2013||Duet (Angled)|
|Built For This (NOW) (JDU)||Becky G||2013||Solo|
|Bailando||Enrique Iglesias ft. Descemer Bueno and Gente de Zona||2014||Duet (Angled)|
|Summer (JDU) (NOW)||Calvin Harris||2014||Solo|
|Don't Worry Be Happy* (NOW) (JDU)||Bobby McFerrin (The Bench Men)||1988||Trio|
|Macarena* (K)|| Los Del Rio|
(The Girly Team)
|Black Widow (NOW-F)||Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora||2014||Solo (Angled)|
|Ain't No Mountain High Enough (SL)||Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell||1967||Duet|
|Get Low||Dillon Francis ft. DJ Snake||2014||Duet (Angled)|
|Bang Bang (NOW) (JDU)||Jessie J ft. Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj||2014||Dance Crew (Angled)|
|Fatima*||Sylvain Lux & llan Abou (Cheb Salama)||2014||Solo|
|Holding Out for a Hero||Bonnie Tyler||1984||Solo|
|Birthday (NOW) (JDU)||Katy Perry||2013||Solo|
|Only You (And You Alone)*|| The Platters|
|Diamonds (NOW-F)||Rihanna||2012||Solo (Angled)|
|She Looks So Perfect||5 Seconds Of Summer||2014||Dance Crew|
|Xmas Tree (NOW)/(U2016)||Bollywood Santa||2014||Duet|
|Best Song Ever||One Direction||2013||Dance Crew|
|Bad Romance (NOW) (JDU)||Lady Gaga||2009||Trio|
|Never Can Say Goodbye (NOW) (JDU)||Gloria Gaynor||1974||Solo|
|You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (NOW-F)||Dead or Alive||1984||Solo|
|4x4||Miley Cyrus||2013||Dance Crew (Angled)|
|Epic Sirtaki* (NOW)/(U2016)||Cast of Zorba the Greek (The Bouzouki's)||1964||Trio|
|It's My Birthday||will.i.am Ft. Cody Wise||2014||Trio|
|Burn||Ellie Goulding||2013||Solo (Angled)|
|Mahna Mahna* (K2)||Piero Umiliani (Frankie Bostello)||1968||Trio|
|Speedy Gonzales* (NOW-F)||David Dante (Los Pimientos Locos)||1961||Duet|
|Maps (NOW) (JDU)||Maroon 5||2014||Solo (Angled)|
|You're On My Mind (NOW)/(U2016)||Imposs ft. J. Perry||2014||Dance Crew (Mashup)|
|Addicted To You||Avicii ft. Audra Mae||2013||Solo (Angled)|
|Till I Find You (N)/(NCH)/(NOW) (JDU)||Austin Mahone||2014||Solo (Angled)|
|Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing) (60min)/(NCH)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Avishay Goren & Yossi Cohen||2014||Solo (Angled)|
|Nitro Bot (U)/(2014)/(NOW)/JDU)||Sentai Express||2013||Duet|
Behind the Scenes
Community Remix has been confirmed to be for every song on the tracklist in the game. They will allow players to be in the game for other dancers to dance to.
- A (C) indicates that the song has a Community Remix contest for now.
- A (RW) indicates that the Community Remix has been removed from the Wii.
- A (X) indicates that the Community Remix has been removed from all consoles and it's unknown if it will show up again.
Community Remix is currently available for:
|Problem (X)||Ariana Grande ft. Iggy Azalea and Big Sean||2014|
|Birthday (X)||Katy Perry||2013|
|Love Me Again||John Newman||2013|
|XMas Tree (X)||Bollywood Santa||2014|
|Burn (X)||Ellie Goulding||2013|
|Bad Romance (Official Choreo) (X)||Lady Gaga||2009|
|Only You (And You Alone) (X)||The Platters (Love Letter)||1954|
|The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)||Ylvis||2013|
|You Spin Me Round (Like a Record)||Dead or Alive||1984|
|Built For This||Becky G||2013|
|Bad Romance||Lady Gaga||2009|
|Addicted To You||Avicii||2013|
|I Love It||Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX||2012|
|Dark Horse||Katy Perry||2013|
|Black Widow||Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora||2014|
|Holding Out for a Hero||Bonnie Tyler||1984|
VIP mode is very similar to the Community Remix and VIP (World Dance Floor) modes. However, instead of several different clips of players, the video is a single video of the celebrity/celebrities dancing to the song.
- A (C) indicates that this VIP can be found in classic version of song.
- An (FB) indicates that the VIP dance had a bug (no score) but it has been fixed.
- A (N) indicates that the VIP dance is a NTSC (North and South America) exclusive
- A (WDF) indicates that these VIP dancers are on World Dance Floor.
- An (X) indicates that the VIP dance is not available and it's unknown if it will show up again.
|Song||Artist||Year||VIP Name||Known For||Photo|
|Birthday/Get Low (WDF)||Katy Perry/Dillon Francis & DJ Snake||2013/2014||Aurélie Sériné||Just Dance Choreographer|
|Black Widow||Iggy Azalea ft. Rita Ora||2014||SMOSH||YouTube|
|Till I Find You (N)||Austin Mahone||2014||Austin Mahone||Singing|
|Bang Bang (WDF) (X)||Jessie J, Ariana Grande, & Nicki Minaj||2014||Tyler Oakley & Jessie J|| YouTube|
Singing (Jessie J)
|You're On My Mind (N) (X)||Imposs ft. J Perry||2014||JD Team||Making the game|
|Walk This Way (Old School) (FB)(C) (X)||Run DMC ft. Aerosmith||1986||Santa Claus||Distributing presents during Christmas|
|Happy||Pharrell Williams||2013||Richy Jackson||Dancing/Lady Gaga Choreographer|
|Burn (WDF) (X)||Ellie Goulding||2013||WeeklyChris||Singing and YouTube|
|It's My Birthday||will.i.am ft. Cody Wise||2014||Mehdi Kerkouche||Just Dance Choreographer|
|Me And My Broken Heart (WDF)||Rixton||2014||COOK1EM0NSTER||YouTube|
|Macarena|| Los Del Rio (Original)|
The Girly Team (Cover)
| 1995 (Original)|
|Ubicorn||Developing the game|
|Love Me Again||John Newman||2013||UbiMouss||Developing the game|
Dance Mash-Ups are available in this installment. Duet Mashups make their return since their absence from Just Dance 4 and Just Dance 2014.
- "*" - Covered
- (U) Uplay Exclusive (or 20 Mojo coins on the Wii)
- (S) - Sweat Mashup
- (M) - Month Exclusive
- (D) - Duet Mashup
- (C) - Dance Crew Mashup
- (N) - NTSC (North and South America) exclusive
- (P) - PAL (Europe and Australia) exclusive
|Song||Artist||Year||Mode||Theme||Icon Dancer||Gold Moves||Icon|
|4x4||Miley Cyrus||2013||Solo||Best of JD 4||Beauty and a Beat||No|
|Ain't No Mountain High Enough (M)||Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell||1967||Solo|| Funky|
|Addicted To You (M)||Avicii ft. Audra Mae||2013||Solo||Black Light (Nov)||Hey Boy Hey Girl||Yes|
|Bad Romance (M)||Lady Gaga||2009||Solo||Monsters (Oct)||I Will Survive||Yes|
|Bailando||Enrique Iglesias feat. Descemer Bueno, Gente de Zona||2014||Solo||Let's Rock!||We R Who We R||Yes|
|Best Song Ever (S)||One Direction||2013||Solo||Fitness||Boomsday||Yes|
|Birthday||Katy Perry||2014||Solo||Best of Katy||California Gurls||Yes|
|Built For This||Becky G||2013||Solo||Robots||Satisfaction||No|
|Dark Horse||Katy Perry||2013||Solo||Mystic Princesses||She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)||Yes|
|Fatima (M)*||Sylvain Lux & IIan Abou (Cheb Salama)||2014||Solo||World Dancers (Mar)||Jai Ho! (You Are My Destiny)||No|
|The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)||Ylvis||2013||Solo||Shamans||Apache (Jump On It)||Yes|
|Holding Out for a Hero (D)||Bonnie Tyler||1984||Duet||Cray Cray Duet||C'mon||Yes|
|I Love It||Icona Pop feat. Charli XCX||2012||Solo||Best of JD 2014||Where Have You Been||Yes|
|It's My Birthday||will.i.am ft. Cody Wise||2014||Solo||Suit Up!||We No Speak Americano||Yes|
|Love Is All* (D)|| Roger Glover & The Butterfly Ball|
(The Sunlight Shakers)
|1974||Duet||Sisters Duet||Could You Be Loved||Yes|
|Love Me Again (U)||John Newman||2013||Solo||Ex-Girlfriends||I Kissed a Girl||Yes|
|Macarena (M)*|| Los Del Rio|
(The Girly Team)
|1996||Solo||Gentlemen (Feb)||Fine China (Extreme)||No|
|Maps||Maroon 5||2014||Solo||Best of JD 3||What You Waiting For||Yes|
|Never Can Say Goodbye||Gloria Gaynor||1974||Solo||Best of JD 2||Rasputin||Yes|
|Papaoutai (P)||Stromae||2013||Solo||Ultra Violet||Gentleman (Sweat)||No|
|Problem (D)||Ariana Grande feat. Iggy Azalea and Big Sean||2014||Duet||Lovers Duet||Me And My Broken Heart||Yes|
|Summer||Calvin Harris||2014||Solo||Girl Power||Summer||Yes|
|Till I Find You (D) (N)||Austin Mahone||2014||Duet||Duet||Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of Monika)||No|
|Walk This Way||Run DMC & Aerosmith||1986||Solo||Ladies Only||Love You Like A Love Song||Yes|
|You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) (M)||Dead or Alive||1985||Solo||Funny Guys (Jan)||Sexy And I Know It||No|
|You're On My Mind (C)||Imposs feat. J. Perry||2014||Dance Crew||Quatro||Pound The Alarm||Yes|
Party Master Mode
Party Master Mode is present in this installment.
|Holding Out For A Hero||Bonnie Tyler||1984|
|Built For This||Becky G||2013|
The game has 10 alternates routines, one of which is a PAL exclusive (Papaoutai/African Dance) and one of which is a DLC.
|The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?)||Ylvis||2013||Campfire Version/Duet|
|Happy (JDU) (NOW)||Pharrell Williams||2013||Sing Along Version/Trio|
|I Love It||Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX||2012||Guards Version/Duet|
|Bad Romance||Lady Gaga||2009||Official Choreo/Solo|
|Summer||Calvin Harris||2014||Fitness Dance/Solo|
|Walk This Way||Run DMC & Aerosmith||1986|| Old School/Solo
|It's My Birthday||will.i.am ft. Cody Wise||2014||Bollywood Dance/Solo|
|Papaoutai (P)||Stromae||2013||African Dance/Solo|
|Let It Go* (DLC)||Disney's Frozen||2013||Sing Along/Solo|
- (XF) - This song is no longer a free DLC.
- (NOW) -This song was first seen in Just Dance Now.
- (4) - This song was first seen in Just Dance 4's main tracklist.
- (4D) - This song was seen on Just Dance 4 as a DLC.
- (4XPW) - This song was available as a DLC for the Xbox 360, PS3 and Wii on Just Dance 4.
- (2014) - This song was first seen in Just Dance 2014's main tracklist.
- (2014D) - This song was seen on Just Dance 2014 as a DLC.
- (U) - This song was made for a previous game but was unreleased.
- (N) - This DLC is exclusive to the NTSC region.
- (P) - This DLC is exclusive to the PAL region.
- (JDWiiU) - This song also appears in Just Dance Wii U.
- (WU) - This DLC can only be found on the Wii U.
- (NR) - This DLC is available in most regions, including countries in the NTSC region, but is not available for download in the USA and Canada.
- (H) - Can be downloaded if Wii is hacked.
- (NXO) - Not available on Xbox One.
- (XO) - Available only on Xbox One.
- (SL) - Sing-Along Mode
- NOW - Also in Just Dance Now.
- JDU - This song on Just Dance Unlimited.
- (2016) - This song was seen on Just Dance 2016.
Release Date of the Game
|Break Free (F) (NOW) (JDU)||Ariana Grande ft. Zedd||2014||Solo||Free|
|Papaoutai (N)||Stromae||2014||Duet||$2.99/300 Wii Points|
| Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing)|
|Avishay Goren & Yossi Cohen||2014||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|I Luh Ya Papi||Jennifer Lopez feat. French Montana||2014||Solo (Angled)||$2.99/300 Wii Points|
| One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks)|
|One Direction||2013||Solo (Angled)||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Don't You Worry Child (2014D) (NOW) (JDU)||Swedish House Mafia feat. John Martin||2012||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
| Wake Me Up|
(2014D) (NOW) (JDU)
|Avicii feat. Aloe Blacc||2013||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Sexy And I Know It (2014D)/(JDWiiU)/(NOW)/(JDU)||LMFAO||2011||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Gangnam Style (4D)/(2014D)/(JDWiiU)/(NOW)/(JDU)||PSY||2012||Duet||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Die Young (4D)/(2014D)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Ke$ha||2012||Duet||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Roar (2014D)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Katy Perry||2013||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Just Dance (2014)/(JDWiiU)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Lady Gaga feat. Colby O'Donis||2008||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|I Need Your Love (2014D)||Calvin Harris feat. Ellie Goulding||2012||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Moves Like Jagger (4)/(2014D)/(JDWiiU)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Maroon 5 feat. Christina Aguilera||2011||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Beauty And A Beat (4)/(2014D)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Justin Bieber feat. Nicki Minaj||2012||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
October 23rd 2014
|Till I Find You (P)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Austin Mahone||2014||Solo(Angled)||$2.99/300 Wii Points|
November 25th 2014
| We Can't Stop|
|Miley Cyrus||2013||Solo (Angled)||$2.99/300 Wii Points|
| Want U Back|
|Cher Lloyd||2012||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|Ke$ha||2012||Duet||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
| Kiss You|
|One Direction||2012||Dance Crew||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
|P!nk||2008||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
| Just Dance 2015 Hits Pack|
(1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6) (WU)
January 20th 2015
|Boom Clap (NOW)/(JDU)||Charli XCX||2014||Solo||$2.99/300 Wii Points|
|Kiss Kiss||Prince Royce||2014||Solo (Angled)||$2.99/300 Wii Points|
|Let It Go (SL) (NXO) (NOW) (JDU)||Idina Menzel (Disney Frozen)||2013||Solo (Angled)||$2.99/300 Wii Points|
|India Waale (NOW)/(JDU)||From The Movie Happy New Year||2014|| Duet|
|$2.99/300 Wii Points|
|Rock n Roll (2014D)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Avril Lavigne||2013||Solo||$1.99/200 Wii Points|
February 24th 2015
|Let It Go (SL)/(XO)/(NOW)/(JDU)|| Idina Menzel|
|Timber (2014D) (H)||Pitbull ft. Ke$ha||2013||Duet|
|I Love It (VIP)||Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX||2012||Katy Perry VIP|
|You Never Can Tell (2016) (NOW)|| Chuck Berry
(A. Caveman & The Backseats )
Just Dance 2015 received mixed-to-positive reviews by critics; Metacritic lists the Xbox One version of the game with an aggregate score of 70 out of 100 based on 17 critic reviews.
Zack Stein of IGN gave the Xbox One version of Just Dance 2015 an 8.0 out of 10; describing the game as "a welcome, surprising reinvigoration of the series", Stein praised the game for continuing to provide an overall experience catered to a casual audience, jump-in multiplayer, along with improved Kinect motion tracking in-game, and the higher-quality production of the per-song background videos, but criticized the user interface for being "as confusing and frustrating as ever" due to irregular design choices and behaviors. In conclusion, Stein felt that "It would be easy to dismiss Just Dance 2015 as the 'same-old-same-old,' but that would overlook this finely tuned party game’s special-effects-laden dance numbers, complete with chorus lines and elaborate sets and costumes, and the social integration that holds the world-wide Just Dance community together."
Game Revolution, giving the game a 3 out of 5, felt that the game's soundtrack was "high-energy" albeit catered to a casual audience, noting that "singles like Pharrell's 'Happy' provide a strong pop basis while oddballs like a Tetris track or an unfortunately obnoxious song about a fox explore the far reaches of danceable contemporary music." Still, Just Dance 2015 was praised for its forgiving motion detection and multiplayer experience, concluding that "of my own preferences regarding the music genre, dancing remains somewhere out of the lead when it comes to interacting with sound and visuals, though Just Dance 2015 hits on every requirement I have from anything asking me to move my feet without a pad to stomp on."
Steve Hannley of Hardcore Gamer was more critical of Just Dance 2015, arguing that it did not provide enough differentiation over Just Dance 2014 to be described as anything more than a "track pack". Hannley felt that the game's social features, although well-designed, would not appeal to what he believed was the game's target audience (those playing the game for exercise, not wanting to dance in public, or are "underage"). The game's soundtrack was also criticized for being the worst in series history for "clearly catering to teeny boppers and in doing so [leaving] out practically anybody older than 21 with decent taste in music", and containing fewer "good" songs than 2014. In conclusion, giving the game a 3 out of 5, Hannley argued that "Just Dance is a series that's hard to hate as it genuinely wants players to have a good time, but 2015 is a misstep. Hardly anything has changed and practically nothing has for those who don’t partake in the online functionality".
As of December 31, 2014 Just Dance 2015 has shipped 5 million copies.
This is a comprehensive list of the critical statistics of Just Dance 2015, according to Metacritic.
|Platform||Metascore (/100)||User Score (/10)|
- Platforms: Wii/Wii U/Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4
- Rating Category: E10+
- Content Descriptors: Lyrics
- Includes online features that may expose players to unrated user-generated content
- Features downloadable music content that may be inconsistent with the ESRB rating
Rating Summary: This is a rhythm-and-dance simulation game in which players perform choreographed routines by following the movements of on-screen characters. Players score points by accurately moving their bodies in time to the music and scrolling indicators. Some songs reference alcohol: "La cerveza y el tequila (the beer and the tequila)"; "It's mix Moscato,"; "Pop your Pérignon." A handful of songs contain suggestive material: "So let me get you/In your birthday suit"; "Now there's a backseat lover/That's always under cover"; "School girl sleazy/...Little skirt hangin'/Way up her knee"; "Boy when you're with me I'll give you a taste."
The content of this game is suitable for all persons. (PEGI3)
It contains: This game allows the player to interact with other players ONLINE
- Systems: Wii/Wii U/Xbox 360/Xbox One/PS3/PS4
- Genre: Music / Dance
- Release date: 2014-10-23
- This is the first Just Dance game since Just Dance 3 to be released in the United States and Canada/NTSC region before Europe and Australia/PAL region.
- This is also the first game since Just Dance 4 to have more than one all-female dance crew.
- This is the first game in the main series where trios are in classic mode.
- This is the game with the second lowest number of songs in the main track list in the main series, after Just Dance. Just Dance had thirty-two songs, Just Dance 2 had forty-seven, Just Dance 3 had forty-nine, Just Dance 4 had forty-three, Just Dance 2014 had forty-seven, and this game has forty-two.
- Since its absence in Just Dance 4 and Just Dance 2014, the duet Mash-Up returns in this installment. Dance Crew mash ups are also introduced in this very game.
- This is the second time in a classic mode of a song that the lyrics are on the middle of the screen, rather than having it on the bottom left side of the screen. This was first used in the duets of Just Dance 2.
- The Mashup background has returned to the kaleidoscopic style, like in Just Dance 3.
- This is the first time in which one coach from a non-solo mode was used alone for a Mashup or party master mode.
- This is the first game in the series to have themed Mashups.
- The game holds the record for introducing the fewest captions for its own new dancers. This could be attributed to the fact that there are only five Party Master Modes in the game.
- The game contains many dance crews. The reason for this is that the classic routine of You're On My Mind is a Dance Crew Mashup.
- The Battle Mode and On-Stage Mode do not return in this game.
- This game seems to suffer from many bugs. Later copies of the game may not have these bugs.
- The Party Master mode has gone back to being a Wii U exclusive feature.
- Rock n Roll, a recycled DLC from Just Dance 2014, has the wrong price tag ($2.99 instead of $1.99). This also happened to Gangnam Style in Just Dance 2014.
- Whenever an alternate mode is unlocked, it will most likely have a message near it. Here are the attributed messages for the alternate modes:
- The Fox: "Feel like sleeping in the tent?"
- Happy: "Ready to sing like a crooner?"
- Diamonds: "Find out how you can dance while sitting!"
- I Love It: "Ready for the changing of the Guards?"
- Bad Romance: "Are you ready for the hardest Just Dance song ever?"
- Walk This Way: "Are you old school?"
- It's My Birthday: "Ready to celebrate your birthday in India?"
- Papaoutai: "Can you dance African?"
- Summer and Let It Go are the only exceptions.
- The cost for DLC alternate routines is $2.99/300 Wii Points in this game, even though in the previous game, such DLCs were worth $1.99/200 Wii Points.
- This is the first game since the original Just Dance to not receive a nomination for a Kid's Choice Award.
- This is the first game to have a DLC routine that was released later on a certain console: in this case, it's the Sing Along version of Let It Go on Xbox One.
- On the Wii version of Just Dance 2015, there is a glitch where an avatar that has the price of five or twenty Mojo Coins will have its price changed to fifty Mojo Coins. The glitch will continue on to the next avatar after the game has been reset after the said avatar has been purchased. Later copies of the game may have this bug fixed.
- If save data from the previous Just Dance games have been found by Just Dance 2015, you can be able to unlock the following avatars:
- When making a new dancer card, it will automatically detect the console's selected country and use the flag for the country in question. For example, if your console is set to England, your dancer card will contain the U.K. flag.
- This is the second game to not have a beta dancer in the PAL cover, after the original.
Song Selection Menu
- ↑ http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/just-dance-2015
- ↑ http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/12/09/just-dance-2015-review
- ↑ http://www.gamerevolution.com/review/just-dance-2015
- ↑ http://www.hardcoregamer.com/2014/10/27/review-just-dance-2015/114151/
- ↑ https://www.ubisoftgroup.com/comsite_common/en-US/images/pressrelease_downloadablemm_20150212_050959_ubisoftq3fy15englishfinaltcm99193930.pdf
- ↑ http://www.esrb.org/ratings/synopsis.jsp?Certificate=33600&Title=Just%20Dance%202015&searchkeyword=Just%20Dance%202015
- ↑ http://www.pegi.info/en/index/global_id/505/?searchString=Just+Dance+2015
|Read in Other Languages|
| Deutsch • Español • Español España • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski|
Pусский • 中文 • 日本語