Just Dance Wii 2 (also known as ジャストダンスWii 2) is the second game in the Japanese series following Just Dance Wii. This game is built in the style of Just Dance 3, but lacks some of its features such as unlockable songs and the shop. Like in Just Dance Wii, song lyrics are highlighted light blue when a male is singing and light pink when a female is singing, or if both a male and a female are singing. This game also includes Breakdown Mode, where the player can skip back and forth through a song in order to learn it better.
The game contains 35 music tracks.
|Rising Sun||EXILE||2||3||Dance Crew||2011|
|Maru! Maru! Mori! Mori!||Kaoru to Tomoki, Tamani Mook||2||1||Duet||2011|
|Go Go Summer!||KARA||3||2||Dance Crew||2011|
|Jet Coaster Love||KARA||2||1||Duet||2011|
|PonPonPon||Kyary Pamyu Pamyu||2||1||Solo||2011|
|Mickey Mouse March (Family Flipbook Version)||Cutie★Mummy||1||3||Solo||1988|
|Suirenka||Shōnan no Kaze||1||3+||Solo||2007|
|Body & Soul||Speed||2||3+||Solo||1997|
|We Can’t Stop the Music||Da Pump||2||1||Solo||1999|
|Bo Peep Bo Peep||T-ara||1||1||Solo||2009|
|Age Age Every Night||DJ OZMA||1||2||Solo||2006|
|I’m Your Man||2PM||3+||2||Solo||2011|
|We Can Fly||Happiness||3+||3+||Solo||2012|
|Yeah! Meccha Holiday||Aya Matsuura||2||2||Solo||2005|
|Ride On Time||MAX||2||2||Solo||1998|
|POP STAR*||Ken Hirai (Ms. Ooja)||2||1||Duet||2005|
|Girlfriend (2)||Avril Lavigne||2||3||Duet||2006|
|Beautiful Liar* (3)|| Beyoncé and Shakira|
(Countdown Mix Masters)
|California Gurls (3)||Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg||2||2||Solo||2010|
|TiK ToK (2)||Ke$ha||2||1||Solo||2009|
|Mamasita (3)|| Daddy P, Spike T & Da Digger|
|Party Rock Anthem (3)||LMFAO feat. Lauren Bennett and GoonRock||3||2||Solo||2011|
|Promiscuous (3)||Nelly Furtado feat. Timbaland||2||2||Duet||2005|
|Only Girl (In The World) (3)||Rihanna||2||2||Solo||2010|
|Spectronizer (3)||Sentai Express||2||2||Dance Crew||2011|
|Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)* (3)/(K)|| C+C Music Factory feat. Freedom Williams|
|Dynamite (3)||Taio Cruz||1||2||Dance Crew||2010|
|Pump It (3) (BEP)||The Black Eyed Peas||3||3+||Solo||2006|
|Baby One More Time* (3)|| Britney Spears|
(The Girly Team)
|She's Got Me Dancing (3)||Tommy Sparks||3||2||Solo||2009|
- A "*" indicates that the song is a cover version, not the original.
- A "(2)" indicates that the song was originally on Just Dance 2.
- A "(3)" indicates that the song was originally on Just Dance 3.
- A "(K)" indicates that the song is also on Just Dance Kids.
- A "(BEP)" indicates that the song is also on The Black Eyed Peas Experience.
This section may have unconfirmed "leeks". You can help by citing it!
These songs were going to be in the game, as seen in the files, but were removed for unknown reasons.
|Barbra Streisand (3)||Duck Sauce||2010||Solo|
|Price Tag (3)||Jessie J ft. B.o.B||2011||Solo|
|Forget You (3)||Cee Lo Green||2010||Solo|
|I’m So Excited (3)||The Pointer Sisters||1982||Solo|
|This is Halloween (3)||Danny Elfman||1993||Dance Crew|
|Daddy Cool||Boney M.||1976||Solo||N/A|
- Although this game is based on Just Dance 3, it lacks of some of its features:
- In Breakdown Mode, it is not possible to earn points because the word "TUTORIAL" is in the star bar; although, X, OK, GOOD and PERFECT still appear if you dance.
- This is the only game to feature difficulty and effort as 3+.
- Even though the game takes the style of Just Dance 3, the pictograms are in the style of Just Dance 4.
- Also, the Gold Move warning effect takes the style of Just Dance 3 while the sound effect and after-shine effect take the style of Just Dance 4.
- This was also the case for the Beta version of Just Dance 4.
- For some unknown reasons, Daddy Cool was found in the game credits, despite it not being in the game, due to the fact that the song was only used for a French contest.
- Ubisoft did not change conditions for getting medals, so if the game is hacked, and the operating language is switched to English, you can see that some of the medals and their directions for getting them for them have not been changed.
- For example, one of the medals needs Boogie Wonderland to be danced to get it, but the song is not available in-game.
- The star sound during the score screen is different than it is in Just Dance 3.
- During Duet and Dance Crews, a colored arrow will come up when pressing the A button to remind the player which coach they chose.
- If the player continues the song after pausing during normal gameplay or if the player selects a section after pausing in Breakdown Mode, it will go right into the countdown starting with 4. The countdown speed depends on the song’s BPM.
- The countdown was also used in Just Dance 4, but the countdown starts at 3.
- By connecting a microphone to the Nintendo Wii, players can sing and dance at the same time.
- This is the first game to offer this mode, after Just Dance 2014.
For a full list of Just Dance Wii 2’s beta elements, see Just Dance Wii 2/Beta Elements.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|