|Just Dance Wii U|
|Released:||JPApril 3, 2014|
|Developed by:||Ubisoft Paris|
|Preceded by:||Just Dance Wii 2|
|Succeeded by:|| Yo-kai Watch Dance:|
Just Dance Special Edition
Just Dance Wii U (also known as ジャストダンスWii U) is a Japanese game which was released on April 3, 2014 in Japan. It is the sequel to Just Dance Wii 2 and is exclusive to the Wii U.
Changes or Differences
- Mashups aren't present as well as extreme and alternate versions and Party Master modes as shown on the trailer, but mojo coins are present.
- Similar to previous Japanese titles, DLC is not present.
- The "Perfect's, Good's And Ok's" show up larger and much brighter.
- Similar to previous Japanese titles, Uplay is not present.
- Motion and Mic accuracy are fixed.
- The dancers appear farther to the screen.
- The JD Coins are displayed on the screen as "JD". In Just Dance 2014, they are Mojo Coins and are displayed as "M".
- The menu has been changed to show two songs when entering the menu.
- This is due of the lack of the Shop and the World Dance Floor.
- Different sound effects are added when choosing and scrolling.
The tracklist contains 35 tracks.
| Koi Suru Fortune Cookie|
| Flying Get|
|I Wish For You||EXILE||Hard||2010||Duet|
| Kiss Datte Hidarikiki|
| Sansei Kawaii!|
| Electric Boy|
|Kyary Pamyu Pamyu||Easy||2011||Solo|
| Ninja Re Bang Bang|
|Kyary Pamyu Pamyu||Hard||2013||Solo|
| Dance de Bakōn!|
|Dance My Generation||Golden Bomber||Easy||2013||Solo|
|Golden Bomber||Easy||2009||Dance Crew|
|EZ DO DANCE||TRF||Medium||1993||Duet|
| Gakuen Tengoku|
| Acerola Taiso no Uta|
|FANTASTIC BABY (Japanese Version)||BIGBANG||Hard||2013||Solo|
| Love Machine|
|Morning Musume||Medium||1999||Dance Crew|
| Ikuze! Kaitō Shōjo|
|Momoiro Clover Z||Hard||2010||Duet|
| Mite Mite☆Kochichi|
|Momoiro Clover Z||Medium||2012||Solo|
|Tell Your World||livetune ft. Hatsune Miku||Easy||2012||Solo|
| Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight)|
|Can't Take My Eyes Off You (JD4)/(NOW)/(JDU)||Boys Town Gang||Easy||1982||Duet|
| The Final Countdown|
| Careless Whisper|
|George Michael||Medium [Hard]||1985||Duet|
| I Will Survive|
| Part Of Me|
|Katy Perry||Medium [Hard]||2012||Solo|
| Just Dance|
|Lady Gaga ft. Colby O'Donis||Medium [Hard]||2008||Solo|
| Sexy And I Know It|
| Moves Like Jagger|
|Maroon 5 ft. Christina Aguilera||Medium||2011||Solo|
|What Makes You Beautiful (JD4)||One Direction||Easy||2011||Dance Crew|
| Gangnam Style|
|Livin' la Vida Loca (JD4)||Ricky Martin||Easy [Hard]||1999||Solo|
|Stevie Wonder||Medium [Easy]||1972||Solo|
- A "JD4" indicates this song is on Just Dance 4.
- A "JD2014" indicates this song is on Just Dance 2014.
- A "4D" indicates this song was is a DLC on Just Dance 4.
- A "2014D" indicates this song is a DLC on Just Dance 2014.
- A "2015D" indicates this song is a DLC on Just Dance 2015.
- An "AD" indicates this song is also on ABBA: You Can Dance.
- A "NOW" indicates this song is on Just Dance Now.
- A "JDU" indicates this song is on Just Dance Unlimited.
- Another difficulty in [here] indicates the difficulty has been changed from the original game. The difficulty in [here] is the original.
- In the trailer, Applause is called The Applause. This was later fixed on the official release.
- This is the first Just Dance game to not be available on the Wii. It is followed by Just Dance 2015 China.
- This, in contrast to Just Dance Wii 2, has more debuting artists than returning artists, totaling up to nine.
- The only Western song on this game that had its difficulty raised is Superstition. Any others that had their difficulties altered had it lowered down.
- Some avatars are different than the European ones: for example, Dagomba has a smily mask instead of the "expressionless" one, Moves Like Jagger (C1) has no tie, Moves Like Jagger (C3) and has a jacket, and Land Of 1000 Dances doesn't wear the orange tie that the original one has.
- In a few songs, there is an error in some lyric lines where the line doesn't get fully highlighted.
- When a song has yet to be played, the "NEW" icon will be in English rather than Japanese.
For a full list of Just Dance Wii U’s beta elements, see Just Dance Wii U/Beta Elements.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|