Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman in a superhero suit. She has half black half blonde hair, and wears a red masquerade mask, a blue body suit, a yellow bra, a red skirt with yellow underwear, a black leg garter, and black high heel boots. Her skin tone is pointed to a natural one, to make her look more like a comics superhero. She looks like a paper cut-out.
The background is styled like a comic book. It showcases the song's title when said and sifts through comic book depicting an outer space atmosphere with meteors and flares.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Pump your right hand straight into the air and raise your right leg as if you are blasting off.
Kaboom Pow appears in the following Dance Quests maps:
- This is the second appearance by Quincy Jones in the series, after Soul Bossa Nova. However, he is a producer rather than the main artist and is not credited.
- This song's coach appears in the icon of Dance Quests in the menu.
- A move has been recycled from Holding Out for a Hero and Movement is Happiness (Find Your Thing).
- This song was going to have a Community Remix, but it was cancelled and replaced with Break Free.
- A pictogram has its left arm cut out.
- The routine has appeared the most on Dance Quest making 2 appearances.
- During a part where "Kaboom Pow" is sung, the dancer forgets to raise her knee.
- This is one of the few songs to not appear in any mashups
| ||The Manual of Style has recently been updated, and this section of the article requires major reformatting to comply with the MoS. Help this Wiki by editing it.|
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found