"君にBUMP" by ケツメイシ is featured on Just Dance Wii.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a woman and a man and they are dressed with a classy theme.
P1, the woman, has dark brown hair, and wears a gold dress, purple bra underneath, purple bracelet, golden belt, and purple heels.
P2, the man, has short brown hair and wears a blood-colored shirt, purple necklace, magenta belt, purple pants and yellow penny loafers.
The background looks like a disco or a stage, with the word "DISCO" on the sides, many lights, checkered floor and the sign "ON AIR" on the roof.
There are 3 Gold Moves for P1, and 4 Gold Moves for P2 in the routine:
- P1: Point to the roof.
- P2: Act like as if you were pulling up your zipper (For P2 only, and first Gold Move).
- P2: Point to the screen.
- The female dancer looks similar to the dancer from Mister.
- Their hair and clothes are darker in the menu icon. Additionally, P1's belt is missing.
- This is the first routine in the entire franchise where one dancer has more Gold Moves than the other dancer. This instance is carried on in a few Trios, such as The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?) and Boys (Summertime Love).
- This is the only Duet where this is the case.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|