"君にBUMP" by ケツメイシ (Ketsu Meishi) is featured on Just Dance Wii.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a woman and a man, and they are dressed with a classy theme.
P1, the woman, has dark brown hair, and wears a gold dress, purple bra underneath, purple bracelet, golden belt, and purple heels.
P2, the man, has short brown hair and wears a blood-colored shirt, purple necklace, magenta belt, purple pants, and yellow penny loafers.
The background looks like a disco or a stage, with the word "DISCO" on the sides, many lights, checkered floor and the sign "ON AIR" on the roof.
This section needs cleanup! You can help by removing any errors.
There are 3 Gold Moves for P1, and 4 Gold Moves for P2 in this routine:
- P1: Point to the roof.
- P2: Act as if you were pulling up a zipper with your right hand going up (For P2 only, and first Gold Move).
- P2: Point to the screen.
- The female dancer looks similar to the dancer from Mister.
- Their hair and clothes are darker in the menu icon. Additionally, P1's belt is missing.
- This is the first routine in the entire franchise where one dancer has more Gold Moves than the other dancer. This instance is carried on in a few Trios, such as The Fox (What Does The Fox Say?), and Boys (Summertime Love).
- This is the only Duet where this is the case.
- During the second chorus, P2 can be seen missing a move that belongs to this part.
- The last 2 minutes of the song have been cut out, reducing it to a length of 4 minutes.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|