Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with very short black hair. He is wearing an unbuttoned denim jacket with some badges on the left side, a yellow shirt, peach-colored shorts, and blue shoes with black laces.
P2 is a man with black hair, mostly hidden underneath a yellow beanie. He is wearing a blue vest, underneath which he wears a yellow short-sleeved shirt, black trousers, and orange and yellow shoes.
P3 is a man with ruffled black hair. He is wearing a yellow-and-black striped shirt, blue trousers, and black and orange shoes with orange laces.
P4 is a man with short black hair. He is wearing a peach-colored shirt with black flowers on it, sky blue jeans, and black shoes with yellow laces.
The Sweat dancer is a man. He is wearing an orange and blue sweater with a purple zigzag line across the middle, splitting the colors. He is also wearing sky blue trousers with blue suspenders, red fluffy boots with orange and blue dots, a yellow beanie with a blue line, a yellow scarf, and black sunglasses. He resembles Niall Horan.
P1 is a woman with light brown hair. She wears a white and blue striped shirt, pink trousers, pink shoes, and pink sunglasses.
P2 is a woman with light brown hair. She wears a yellow one piece with brown buttons and outlines, a blue cropped jacket, black flats, and orange sunglasses.
P3 is a woman with brown-reddish hair. She wears a pink tie up crop top, a red-orange skirt, pink shoes, and pink sunglasses.
P4 is a man with dark brown hair. He wears a grey button-down shirt, dark blue jeans, black shoes, and black sunglasses.
P5 is a man with brown hair. He wears an orange shirt and jacket; the jacket being in a darker shade, khaki trousers, black shoes, and black sunglasses.
P6 is a man with brown hair. He wears a blue shirt, gray trousers, black shoes, and black sunglasses.
The background during the routine is mostly dark turquoise and blue, with beach themed stuff such as Hawaiian hibiscus. During each verse, the background is composed of lots of surfboards, followed by water waves. At some points in the dance, KISS YOU is seen in the background, flashing blue and orange and surrounded by more Hawaiian hibiscus. In the bridge, massive tidal waves lined up are seen in the background.
The set for the Sweat routine is similar in style to all the other Sweat routines. It takes place on a race track that lights up. It flashes many colors ranging from all the colors of the rainbow.
The Classic routine has 4 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1, 2, and 4: Blow a kiss with one hand.
Gold Move 3: Blow a kiss in different ways, starting from P1.
- P1: Put your right hand up to your mouth and blow a kiss.
- P2: Put both of your hands to your mouth and blow a kiss.
- P3: Put your right hand on your mouth, move your head quickly in a circle, then blow a kiss.
- P4: Blow a kiss with your right hand and point up with your right arm.
The Sweat routine has 3 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Blow a kiss with both hands.
The 6 Player routine (on Xbox One version) has 3 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1 and 2:
- P1, P2 and P3: Have your hands under your chins.
- P4, P5 and P6: Blow a kiss to the girl next to him.
Gold Move 3: Both groups of players are to use their right hand to do this move. This is the final move of the routine.
- P1, P2 and P3: Blow a kiss to the boys.
- P4, P5 and P6: Blow a kiss to the girls.
- All gold moves (including the 6-Player routine) have at least one heart shape on their pictogram.
- This is the first song by a band to appear first on the song list on the game.
- The 6-Player routine is considered to be the Classic mode on the Xbox One, while the 4 player is considered an Alternate routine.
- The former serves as the classic routine on the other consoles.
- The dancers from the classic and 6 player wear summer attire, while the sweat dancer wears winter attire.
- This is the first (and so far, the only) song with a 6-Player routine.
- In the battle mode, the second player's beanie is blue instead of yellow and his glove is red instead of yellow.
- This is the third song by One Direction in the series, after What Makes You Beautiful and One Thing. It is followed by One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks), Best Song Ever and No Control.
- A scene from the dance is featured in the 2014 edition of the Guinness Book of World Records: Gamer's Edition along with the dancer of What You Waiting For?.
- Although the classic mode is recycled, this is the first dance crew to be available as a DLC.
- The 6-player version was meant to be part of Just Dance Now, but it has been removed. Its files can be found in the archives.
- The battle mode uses a lot of moves from the Classic routine.
- This is one of the songs to have a Dancemas ornament.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|