Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two men with black and white outlines. They both wear sneakers, black pants with light blue stripes, "futuristic" vests, and light blue gauntlets on their left arms.
P1's vest and shoes are pink. He has a black mullet with gold highlights and thin flat sunglasses.
P2's vest and shoes are yellow. He has wide curly black hair that is green on top. He has a beard and circular sunglasses.
The background is a blue-pointed spaceship control center. Holograms of alien women appear on the sides of the dancers. Planets, stars, and asteroids are seen through the windows in the background, as well as a green "love detector". During the pre-chorus, the background turns to a pinkish shade, and becomes pointed towards a dark blue during the chorus as the ship enters "hyperspace".
One Gold Move has been revealed so far:
Gold Move A: Jump while pumping your arm above your head.
- This is the second song by DNCE in the series, after Cake By The Ocean.
- The song was hinted on various social networking sites with references to the lyrics.
- "Taste" (from "I wanna taste you") and possibly b***hes are censored.
- The choreography reuses a move from Groove.
- Some of the aliens in the background resemble Rabbids, which belong to Ubisoft.
- The spaceship also looks similar to the spaceship that the aliens used in Just Dance Machine.
- P2 makes a mistake in the choreography: when he performs this move, he makes a gun with his fingers instead of closing them into a fist.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|