Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are two men with black and white outlines. They both wear sneakers, black pants with light blue stripes, "futuristic" vests, and light blue gauntlets on their left arms.
P1's vest and shoes are pink. He has a black mullet with gold highlights and thin flat sunglasses.
P2's vest and shoes are yellow. He has wide curly black hair that is green on top. He has a beard and circular sunglasses.
The background is a blue-pointed spaceship control center. Holograms of alien women appear on the sides of the dancers. Planets, stars, and asteroids are seen through the windows in the background, as well as a green "love detector". During the pre-chorus, the background turns to a pinkish shade, and becomes pointed towards a dark blue during the chorus as the ship enters "hyperspace".
There are 2 Gold Moves in the classic routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Jump while pumping your arm above your head.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the alternate routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Cross your left leg behind your right and snap with your right hand by your waist. P1 does this with his left hand on the brim of his hat, and P2 does this with her left arm down by her side.
Gold Move 3: This is the final move of the routine:
- P1: Turn your torso left and grab the brim of your hat with your right hand.
- P2: Grab onto P1’s shoulders and lift your right leg up behind you.
- Kissing Strangers is the second song by DNCE in the series, after Cake By The Ocean.
- Kissing Strangers was hinted on various social networking sites with references to the lyrics.
- "Taste" (from "I wanna taste you"), The whole line, "Hard, got that China right", "Tongue him down", "B**ches", "Drip drip", "Kitty cat", "lap" (in the line "Put it in his lap"), "sip sip", and "tip tip" are censored. If repetitions are counted, Kissing Strangers is the most censored song in the main series, with 19 omitted phrases.
- However, even though "lap" is censored, it can still be heard.
- In the Gamescom version, only "Hard" (From the line "Hard, got that China right".) was censored.
- Some of the aliens in the background resemble Rabbids, which belong to Ubisoft.
- The spaceship also looks similar to the spaceship that the aliens used in Just Dance Machine.
- P2 makes a mistake in the choreography: when he performs this move, he makes a gun with his fingers instead of closing them into a fist.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|