Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are both girls. They both wear a red and blue dress with a yellow, fuchsia, blue and black skirt, black socks and boots (orange and yellow for P1, and gold and fuchsia for P2). P1 wears a hot pink bow on her head and P2 wears a multicolored cap on her head.
The routine takes place on a dance floor, with cloned silhouettes of the dancers. The floor has a diamond tile design. A disco ball is present above, creating circular lights on the ground. On both of the sides there are purple and blue spotlights and two short staircases.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Put your right hand down and your left hand up. P2 does this first, followed by P1.
Gold Move 3: Point your left hand up your right hand down.
- This is the third song by AKB48 song in the Just Dance, after Heavy Rotation and Flying Get.
- P1 is supposed to resemble Mayu Watanabe and P2 is supposed to resemble Sashihara Rino.
- Coincidentally, Sashihara Rino was the centre of this song.
- The dresses and the choreography come from the music video; however, the dresses have been recolored.
- Some parts of the song sample Moving on Up.
- This song is used in a TV Commercial for Just Dance Wii U.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|