Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a girl that looks like a student. She has black bobbed hair, wears a pair of glasses, a green shirt, an orange bow tie, a pair of yellow suspenders, an red glove, a pair of orange-and-brown rhombus-patterned pants, a pair of green socks with a pair of black shoes.
A green old-style phone with moving keys, hanging golden and red stars and the number 6700 written on it. There are also many colored circles (mainly in shades of orange and blue) and, sometimes, golden concentric circles appear on the floor.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same.
All Gold Moves: Point to your left with your right hand with your left hand on your hip.
- This is the first song by Dream5 in the series; it is followed by Gakuen Tengoku, Yō-kai Taisō Dai-ichi, and Dan Dan Dubi Zubā!.
- Coincidentally, this song and Gakuen Tengoku have dancers dressed in a school outfit.
- The telephone and the nerd concepts are taken from the music video.
- In the menu circle, the numbers on the telephone keys are written in a different font.
- The dancer seems to lip-sync throughout most of the song, lip-syncing the spoken elements, the first verse, "君のテレフォン・ナンバー 6700" ("Your telephone number 6700"), "Wow" and every single chorus.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|