"Kung Fu Fighting" by Carl Douglas is featured on Just Dance 2 (as a DLC), Just Dance Summer Party, Just Dance Kids, Just Dance: Greatest Hits, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited and Just Dance 2018 (in Kids Mode).
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 has purple hair in a samurai bun and stick, a long mustache, a red robe, black pants and black slipper shoes. In the remake, he has blue hair and has a darker color scheme.
P2 has long black braided hair, a red bandana, an orange sleeveless jumper, white leg warmers and black slipper shoes.
Just Dance Kids
The dancers are wearing black kung fu clothes, the first wears a red belt, the second a blue belt and the third a yellow belt.
The background looks like an 8-bit arcade game. There is a cherry blossom tree and the dancers have 3 bars of health. The background also says "Insert Coin."
There are 6 Gold Moves in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party. From Just Dance: Greatest Hits onwards, the Gold Moves are 4.
Gold Moves 1 and 4: P2 shoots a magic ball at P1 and P1 deflects it with his hand.
Gold Moves 2 and 5 (1 and 3 in Greatest Hits and remake): Same as Gold Move 1, but P1 uses an invisible baseball bat to deflect the magic ball..
Gold Moves 3 & 6 (2 and 4 in Greatest Hits and remake): Put your arms up.
- The version of the song that the games are using is a remixed version and not the original.
- When the second dancer attacks the first dancer, both of them lose one bar of their health until the next Gold Move, in which they both get a power up which restores both their health bars.
- However, once the dance ends, both of them knock heads and they both contact in a Double K.O. which concludes the song as a whole.
- P1 resembles the dancer from Here Comes the Hotstepper.
- This song is referenced in Spice Up Your Life.
- In Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs, there are 6 Gold Moves. However, In Just Dance: Greatest Hits, there are 4.
- There is a lyric error before Gold Move 4 (6 on Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Summer Party) is performed. The lyrics read: Now we're into a brand knew trip instead of Now we're into a brand new trip.
- This is fixed in the remake.
- In Just Dance Kids, Cameron Boyce appears as a background dancer.
- In Just Dance: Greatest Hits and the remake, the pictograms for Gold Moves 2 and 4 have shallower outlines.
- In Just Dance 2, the dancers have a glowing purple outline. The glow is removed in Just Dance: Summer Party and later games.
- In the preview of Just Dance Now, the Gold Move 4 (P1) and Gold Move 4 (P2) are delayed.
- In the remake version, the "Insert coin" is now at the bottom of the screen and, whenever P1 hits the fireballs, the word "POW!" does not appear.
- In Greatest Hits, there are two pictograms errors:
- The last pictogram has arrows with incorrect colour: they match the coaches' gloves like in the previous games, but they should actually match the coaches' outfits.
- The pictogram for the move before the last chorus has a semi-transparent arrow,.
- All of these mistakes are fixed in the remake.
Official Music Video
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|