Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman, has hot pink hair in a very long braid, and wears a light purple sari, a light purple armlet on her left arm, an orange glove, and anklets. She is barefoot.
In the remake, she remains the same except there was a few changes, her braid is a regular pink instead of hot pink, and her sari is now indigo.
P2 is a man with a pink mustache, wears a purple hat with a yellow stripe, a red shirt, a purple belt, a pair of orange pants, and a purple glove. He is also barefoot.
In the remake, he is now wearing a regular pink shirt, an indigo hat, and a purple with an orange stripe hat. He is still barefoot. His glove is now purple instead of pink.
The dancers are standing in a palace, probably Agra. At the horizon, many Indian buildings and flying birds can be seen. In the original version, the buildings are in a shade of blue and reflects the dancers and your score while in the remake the building are in a shade of pink and no longer reflects your score.
In the Xbox 360 copies, some details are different and there are some semi-transparent blankets hanging on the walls.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: P1: Raise your right hand towards P2. P2: Lean back and point both your arms towards P1, as if you're being pushed back.
Gold Move 2: Both: Raise your arms to your sides, as if you're shrugging "I don't know".
Gold Move 3: Both: Criss-cross your arms in and out upwards. P1 does this kneeling on the floor while P2 stands behind her. This is the final move of the routine.
Appearances in Mashups
Kurio ko uddah le jana appears in the following mashup.
- Worth It (Tease Me) (Remake)
- At the beginning, P2 jumps over a fence and lands behind P1, however, he doesn't appear right away.
- In the Xbox 360 version, the transition between the intro of the routine and the actual start of the song is much quicker.
- The full title of the song is "Kurio Ko Uddah Le Jana (Didi Tera Devar Deewaana)".
- If it was not shortened, it would be the longest title in the whole series, beating Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain).
- P2 looks pinker in his Just Dance Now remake.
- Many people assume the song is covered: however it appears to be only re-mastered audio.
- This is from the movie "Hum Aapke Hain Koun...!" which translates to "Who Are We To You...!".
- In Just Dance Now, some lyrics disappear faster than normal.
- Although the song title was in complete lowercase (besides the first K) in Just Dance 3, it has been changed such that every first letter of each word is now capitalized in Just Dance Now.
- However, the title was fully capitalized in Just Dance 3 for Xbox 360.
- The background was more crooked in its Beta version.
- The song has been shortened by over 6 minutes, making the most shortened song in Just Dance history.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the song is affected by a glitch: sometimes, after playing it, the game unlocks the avatar from Cercavo Amore.
- In the menu icon of Just Dance 3, the walls and the floor are greenish instead of light blue and there is a golden blanket on the roof. These do not appear in the actual routine.
- In the Just Dance Now and Unlimited menus, P1 appears with a pink glove, although she actually wears a yellow one.
- There is an incorrect pictogram.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|