Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet between a woman and a man.
P1 has black hair, which is mostly brushed on her right side. She wears a large blue and yellow necklace, various bracelets on her right arm, a red, yellow, and black halter bikini top, and black bikini bottoms under a blue, green and yellow skirt.
P2 has black hair and a black beard. He wears a yellow and green fedora, a blue vest, a green sleeveless shirt, and orange pants.
The background is a nighttime beach. Around are lit candles, palm trees wrapped in lights, paper lanterns, a gazebo with a lit up "Bicicleta" on the roof, and a parked bicycle around one of the palm trees. The lanterns, candles, and ground fade from pink to blue, to orange and to yellow. The full moon remains pink, except for the blue scenery, where it is also blue.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, in which they are all the same.
All Gold Moves: Put your arms up, one at a time, and walk to the front.
- Carlos Vives is the third Colombian musician to appear in the series, after Shakira and Maluma. Vives is followed by J Balvin.
- This is the fourth song by Shakira in the series, after Beautiful Liar (despite being covered), Rabiosa, and Hips Don’t Lie, in the same game.
- This is the seventeenth Spanish-language song to be featured in the main series.
- The bicycle leaning on a tree in the background of the routine is a reference to the song's title, translating to "The bicycle".
- This is also referenced with the hut in the background with "Bicicleta" on it.
- P1's bikini top is the same as the one Shakira wears on this song's music video, just in different colors.
- P2's pants are identical to P1's pants in El Tiki.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|