"Leila" by Cheb Salama is featured on Just Dance 2017.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a barefoot woman with brown hair, and she wears an orange bolero jacket, a purple cropped tank and neon blue split skirt. Her glove is dark pink, and she also has a gold belt and matching necklace.
The background is a city at night-time. What appears to be a café or a restaurant can be seen alongside a drinking fountain. The windows in the buildings seen in the background, the drinking fountain, the restaurant and the floor pattern underneath the dancer all light up in sync with the track's beat. The city resembles Istanbul. There is a Hagia Sophia Mosque and some houses and apartments. Two silhouettes of the dancer appear on her left and right sides, dancing along with her.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Open your arms in a semi-circle motion.
Gold Move 2: Extend both of your arms and look down
Leila appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Around The World
- Leila is the second song by Cheb Salama in the series, after Fatima.
- Leila is the first Turkish-language song in the series.
- A part of the preview of the song had been released via the Italian Just Dance Facebook page 2 hours before it was revealed on YouTube.
- There is a glitch where the crown indicating who has the highest score turns white instead of a gold color.
- The coach's avatar has its hair free and not tied in a ponytail.
- The line Come on and find me is written as Come on find me the third time it's sung.
- The Gold Move 1 and 3 pictogram is in a darker hue.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|