"Let Me Love You" by DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber is featured on Just Dance 2017 via Just Dance Unlimited. It could be played for free by linking a Ubisoft Club account to the game for Wii U, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or PC before June 30, 2017. It was later released on Just Dance 2016 and Just Dance 2018 (via Just Dance Unlimited) and Just Dance Now.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man. He has a black beard and a mustache. He wears a purple shiny hat, black tea-shade sunglasses, a pink short-sleeved shirt with a thin gold necklace, a purple and turquoise denim vest, indigo pants with a gold garter on his left leg, and purple sneakers. After the gold move, his outfit turns purple and orange, but he will still retain some other features.
P2 is a woman. She has pink and orange hair in a ponytail. She wears a purple short sleeved crop top, a large and short gold necklace, purple high waist shorts with a gold belt, dark pink boxer briefs that are visible off the edges of her shorts, and dark indigo ankle boots. After the gold move, her outfit will turn orange and purple, and her hair will be fully pink.
The background starts off with a purple backdrop. In the center is a purple and blue butterfly with floating waves. The background transitions to where there are various disembodied butterfly wings floating around. Next is a bright blurred wave, which is light blue and pink. Soon after, the purple backdrop turns lavender, and some pastel butterflies are visible.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Wave your right arm.
Gold Move 3: Punch to the right with your right elbow twice.
- Let Me Love You is the third song by DJ Snake in the series.
- Let Me Love You is the fourth song by Justin Bieber in the series.
- Hell (from "It’s been a hell of a ride") is censored.
- The word "Say" in the line "Say go through the darkest of days" is misinterpreted as "they".
- There is an editing error which appears with P1’s shoes.
- There is a pictogram error at the end of the routine: after the coaches have performed the move for the last "Let me love you", a pictogram that says to turn towards each other, although the coaches are already in that position.
- Let Me Love You is the first Ubisoft Club exclusive track in the franchise to be an original track. All the other tracks were reused from previous titles.
- It is also the first song to be available through Ubisoft Club. It is followed by Thumbs.
- Although it is unlocked through Ubisoft Club, Let Me Love You must be played through Just Dance Unlimited.
- However, the song was not available for the Nintendo Switch, due to the console not supporting Ubisoft Club on Just Dance 2017.
- It was made available on the Switch when it was officially released to Just Dance Unlimited on January 18, 2018.
- Let Me Love You was planned to be free until June 2017, but it is still playable as of October 6, 2017.
- Let Me Love You is the first song whose codename is a species of snake (BlackMamba). It is followed by The Way I Are (Dance With Somebody) (Cottonmouth), Fight Club (Sidewinder), and Boom Boom (Copperhead).
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|