"Let Me Love You" by DJ Snake ft. Justin Bieber is featured on Just Dance 2017 as a Ubisoft Club exclusive song, available for the PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox One, and PC. It is also featured on Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man. He has a black beard and a mustache. He wears a purple shiny hat, black tea-shade sunglasses, a pink short sleeved shirt with a thin gold necklace, a purple and turquoise denim vest, indigo pants with a gold garter on his left leg, and purple sneakers. After the gold move, his outfit turns purple and orange, but he will still retain some other features.
P2 is a woman. She has pink and orange hair in a ponytail. She wears a purple short sleeved crop top, a large and short gold necklace, purple high waist shorts with a gold belt, dark pink boxer briefs that are visible off the edges of her shorts, and dark indigo ankle boots. After the gold move, her outfit will turn orange and purple, and her hair will be fully pink.
The background starts off with a purple backdrop. In the center is a purple and blue butterfly with floating waves. The background transitions to where there are various disembodied butterfly wings floating around. Next is a bright blurred wave, which is light blue and pink. Soon after, the purple backdrop turns lavender, and some pastel butterflies are visible.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Wave your right arm.
Gold Move 3: Punch to the right with your right elbow twice.
- This is the third song by DJ Snake in the series, after Get Low and Lean On.
- This is the fourth song by Justin Bieber in the series, after Beauty And A Beat, #thatPOWER, and Sorry. However, with the inclusion of One Time and Love Me, this is his sixth appearance in the entire franchise.
- Hell (from "It's been a hell of a ride") is censored, but the word of is inaudible.
- The word say in the line Say go through the darkest of days was misinterpreted as they.
- There is an editing error which appears with P1’s shoes.
- This is the first Ubisoft Club exclusive track in the franchise to be an original track. All the other tracks were reused from previous titles.
- There is a pictogram error at the end: after the coaches have performed the move for the last Let me love you, a pictogram that says to turn towards each other, although the coaches are already in that position.
- Although it is unlocked through Ubisoft club, Let Me Love You can be played through the Just Dance Unlimited server as a free track until June 2017.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|