"Like I Would" by Template:Wp2:Zayn Malik is featured on Just Dance 2017, Just Dance Unlimited, 舞力全开2017, and Just Dance Now. On Just Dance 2017 for the Nintendo Switch, Like I Would can only be accessed through Just Dance Unlimited.
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a girl who has black hair in a braid lying on the left, a jade-colored cropped tank with a hoodie, two hot pink arm bracelets, black leggings with magenta stripes on the sides, and blue trainers.
The background contains flowing electronic waves which often change color from blue to magenta and shades of red. They have lots of animations throughout the song, such as parts that light up separately, and magenta exploding circles.
There is 1 Gold Move in this routine:
Gold Move: Strike your hand towards the right.
Like I Would appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Strong Woman
- Like I Would is Zayn Malik’s first solo appearance in the series.
- Including his appearance as a member in One Direction, this is his seventh appearance in the series.
- This is the seventh song to feature any One Direction member.
- Like I Would was leaked on the Brazilian box art for the game.
- The background of Like I Would is inspired by its music video, as it has similar relationship with the glowing and dim lines in the background.
- In the credits of this song, "Zayn" is credited as "Zain", which is his birth name.
- Like I Would is one of the songs selected for the digital qualifications of Just Dance 2016 World Cup.
- Like I Would, along with Last Christmas, is on Just Dance Unlimited for Nintendo Switch only, because the two songs are replaced by Chiwawa and William Tell Overture on the main tracklist for that console.
- Neither are available on the World Dance Floor on 8th-generation consoles.
- The Just Dance Now preview seems to be slightly off-sync.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|