Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a girl who has black hair in a braid lying on the left, a jade-colored cropped tank with a hoodie, two hot pink arm bracelets, black leggings with magenta stripes on the sides and blue trainers.
The background contains flowing electronic waves which often change color from blue to magenta and shades of red. They have lots of animations throughout the song, such as parts that light up separately and magenta exploding circles.
There is only one Gold Move in the routine.
Gold Move: Strike your hand towards the right.
Like I Would appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Strong Woman
- Like I Would was leaked on the Brazilian box art for the game.
- Like I Would is Zayn's solo debut in the main series. If his work in One Direction is taken into consideration, this is his seventh entry overall in the series, after What Makes You Beautiful, One Thing, Kiss You, One Way Or Another (Teenage Kicks), Best Song Ever, and No Control.
- The background of Like I Would is inspired by its music video, as it has similar relationship with the glowing and dim lines in the background.
- A move from this routine is reused in Juju On That Beat, but slightly different.
- In the credits of this song, "Zayn" is credited as "Zain", which is his birth name.
- Like I Would is one of the songs selected for the digital qualifications of Just Dance 2016 World Cup.
- Like I Would, along with Last Christmas, is on Just Dance Unlimited for Nintendo Switch only, because the two songs are not on the main tracklist for the said console for reasons unknown.
- They're both removed from the World Dance Floor on the 8th Gen.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|