Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a duet between a man and a woman, both of whom are in 1920s Charleston fashion.
P1 has black hair and a black mustache. He wears an orange beret, a purple button down shirt with a mint green bow tie and black suspenders, black pants, and black and orange oxfords.
P2 has short cranberry-colored bob hair. She wears a dark purple head band, a purple choker necklace, a mint green one piece playsuit with purple glitter wings on the chest, and purple heels. Her glove is also cranberry-colored.
The routine is in a room of curved pipelines, which are all closely bonded together. The pipes and the floor first light up to purple. Stars of the same color flash to the beat. When the pipes become multicolored, stage lights from the top corners shine towards the dancers. When the room darkens, individual pipes will flash singular colors. A distorted film-grain effect is also visible during this effect. After the gold move, the room turns gold. During the chorus, the pipes beat to the song.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine, in which their are the same.
All Gold Moves: Open your arms and lift your right leg.
- This is the second collaboration between AronChupa and Nora Ekberg (credited as "Little Sis Nora") in the series, after I’m An Albatraoz, though previously the latter was not credited.
- The concept of the routine draws inspiration from the music video.
- This is the fourth Charleston-themed routine in the series after Mugsy Baloney, Starships (Charleston Alternate), and Happy (Sing Along Alternate).
- This is one of the few songs which a part of the background follows the beat of the song.
- At some points when P1 opens his mouth, it turns black.
- Every time the dancers kick forwards, the camera shakes a little.
- This is the second shortest song in Just Dance 2017, with Bailar beating it by only a few seconds.
- When you choose this song in menu, on loading screen you can see "LITTLE SWING" sign in background, which doesn't appear in actual gameplay.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|