| Remove the bandaids!
This article's gallery contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
|This article is about MIKA's song. You may be looking for Lil Wayne's song or Ronald & Ruby's song with the same name.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a teenager that resembles a little girl with orange hair in two pigtails, wearing a purple dress with red/blue rainbows, and blue flats. She also wears cyan shoes. Her outline is purple.
The dancer now looks more realistic, and her outline is now light blue.
A "happy land" with bouncing candy, ice cream, purple trees, and various types of sugary confectionery. During the chorus, two orange gummy worms emerge from the bottom of the screen, and begin to lip-sync the chorus. When "say love" is sung, two more gummy worms appear and begin lip-syncing. They also headbang during the bridge.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Put your left hand on your hip, and your right hand in front of your open mouth, as if you are singing.
Gold Move 4: Cross your arms.
Lollipop appears in the following Mashups:
Lollipop appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves.
- Cute Ramble
- School's Out
Lollipop appears in the following Dance Quest maps:
- Lollipop is the second song by MIKA to appear in the series.
- At the start of the song, the gummy worms appear in the front of the background but only on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3. When playing the Wii and Just Dance Now versions, the gummy worms appear in the back.
- In the NTSC manual for Just Dance 3, the location of this song in the tracklist was switched with Think.
- The background takes inspiration from the music video.
- The puppets take inspiration from Jim Henson’s Muppets.
- In the remake, the dancer's facial features can be seen even though the menu square does not show them that clearly.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu icon, the left puppet and part of the dancer’s leg is cut off. This happened because the square is meant to be cropped into a circle in the menu.
- This is also the case with other menu icons from the same game.
- There is a rendering error at the beginning of the original routine, which gives the two puppets a thin black outline.
- This is fixed in the remake, as they now have the same light blue outline as the coach.
- This is the first routine to have puppets.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|