Appearance of the Dancers
The routine is a trio of Hatsune Miku and two pills.
P2 is Hatsune Miku in a nurse outfit. She wears a white and pink nurse hat, a pink and white nurse dress, thigh high socks, and red Mary Jane heels.
P1 and P3 are both small, orange and white pills with blue arms, blue legs, and white sneakers.
The background is first seen with a circle of medical crosses with happy faces, clones of the pills, and a pink heart ready to shatter. It later transforms to four sick thermometers that tilt around on a blue background with blue and pink hearts. It changes to a blue background with lightened dots and waves, where some pills are floating around. Next, three panels are seen, the left having an ambulance, the center having dancing pills, and the third having Miku rushing in anger. Afterwards, there is a background containing hearts and cheerful medical crosses. Spiraling panels of thermometers and pills spin outward, stopping at a panel of driving ambulances. During a flat-line, a heart with a bandaid zooms out.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine.
All Gold Moves: Finish raising your arm while pointing with your index finger.
- Love Ward is the third song by Hatsune Miku in the main series, after Ievan Polkka and PoPiPo.
- It is also her fourth song in the entire franchise, after Tell Your World.
- There is no guitar solo present at the start of the in-game version of the song.
- P2's outfit is similar to an outfit worn by Hatsune Miku during the "Hatsune Miku Live Party in Kansai 2013" concert.
- The cross on her hat is glitchy, and sometimes flashes pink.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|