Appearance of the Dancers
P1 wears a black cat costume with orange ears and an orange belly, round yellow and black eyes, a purple nose with purple whiskers, a blue bow tie and a green glove.
P2 is a girl in a witch costume. She has a dark purple witch hat, orange hair in two long pigtails, a fuchsia coat with fluffy sleeves and a light blue bra underneath, an orange and fuchsia fluffy skirt with dark purple stars, a pair of striped leggins which are half orange and half fuchsia, and dark purple boots.
The routine takes place in a gloomy room with many candles and a chimney with a boiling pot in the middle; on the sides, there is a broom, two Jack-o'-Lanterns and three ampoules; on the right, there is a fortune teller sphere, two incense stick, sack with a golden glowing substance and a cartoony ghost. Most of these elements animate with the music.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine.
Gold Moves 1 and 3:
- P1: Face P2 and raise your arms.
- P2: Raise your arms in a quarter circle towards P2.
Gold Move 2: bend your arms 90° and swing them from right to left, as if you were marching.
- This song's original name is A Comedy of Terrors.
- P2’s glove becomes yellow when is near P1’s face.
- Magic Halloween is the only original song in Kids Mode that is not a Solo routine.
- Magic Halloween was used in a Disney Channel Halloween commercial.
- The album coach for Magic Halloween is different on 7th-Gen consoles.
- P1’s sound is the same as the lion from The Lion Sleeps Tonight.
Behind the Scenes
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|