Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is an orange reindeer with sunglasses, purple antlers with ornaments, a purple scarf with a gold chain, and pink and white shoes.
The background contains a wall of speakers, two zigzag Christmas trees with several presents, a snowman wearing a golden cap and holding a golden boombox, and a golden truck with a present in the back. The walls and floor start off as purple, switching to white and then red. While white, the presents open and bounce to the beat. The left tree will also do this, while the right tree spins. While red, the presents are open and spray out white dust. While purple, both of these actions happen.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine. Gold Moves 1 and 2 are done consecutively:
Gold Move 1: Shake your hands above your head and kick your left foot.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Spin your right hand in a clockwise motion and turn to the right.
- Make It Jingle is the fourth Christmas-themed track in the series.
- The final line, ''Don’t lose ’em, b***h'', is censored.
- In the E3 demo, the lyrics color was turquoise green; in the Gamescom version of the game, instead, they appear to be green.
- The coach appears in the background of Water Me.
- He also reappears as P1 in Water Me alternate version.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|