"Mamasita" by Daddy P, Spike T & Da Digger, (credited as Latino Sunset in-game) is featured on Just Dance 3 (as an unlockable routine), Just Dance Wii 2, Just Dance Now, Just Dance Unlimited, and 舞力全开：活力派.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a woman with black fluffy hair with a red headband, a dark red long sleeve crop top, a dark red fringe skirt, and red heels. She wears heavy eye makeup.
P2 is a man with long black hair, a black jacket with a few white vertical stripes, a red shirt, black track pants, and black and red shoes. He wears heavy eye makeup as well.
In the remake, the dancers look more realistic and their faces are no longer visible.
The background seems to be a red sunset, behind small mountains. In the middle, it says 'Mamasita' on a piece of paper that circles around the stem of a rose. Just behind the rose there are branches that seem to come out of the ground.
In the Xbox 360 version, rose petals fall from the sky.
In the remake, the background has changed its color from red to purple. Sometimes the background flashes pink.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Fan yourself with both hands. This starts with P1, and then P2.
Appearances in Mashup
Mamasita has appeared in the following Mashups;
NOTE: If the word 'remake' is shown in brackets, it shows that this song's remake is used in the Mashup.
- Worth It (Tease Me) (Remake)
Appearances in Playlists
Mamasita appears in the following Playlists:
Just Dance Now
- All Songs K-R
Just Dance Unlimited
- Just Dance 3
- Unlimited K-R
- Mamasita is Latino Sunset’s debut in the series.
- Mamasita is the second Spanish-language song in the Just Dance series.
- Mamasita is unlockable with a certain amount of Mojo on Just Dance 3. However, on Just Dance Wii 2, the track is unlocked at the start.
- It requires 666 Mojo on the Xbox 360 version of Just Dance 3.
- The rose is the only element that moves in the background. It moves slightly whenever the singer says "Oh Oh Oh Oh".
- There is a lyric error in which "Mi amigo" is misinterpreted as "Me amigo".
- On Just Dance 3 and Just Dance Wii 2, there is an error with P2’s coach selection image, where the coach is wearing a black glove on his left hand, despite it not appearing in the actual routine. This was later fixed in the remake.
- The original title of this song is Mamasita (Vox).
- There is an issue with this song in Worth It (Mashup): when P1 swings her arm down while bending forward, her facial features turn black just before she performs her Gold Move. However, it does not happen in the actual remake gameplay.
- The routine is done differently at 2:12 in the remake. This is not present in Just Dance 3, suggesting that the routine was re-filmed.
- One of the pictograms in the remake has an arrow with its start being a bit uneven, as if it was drawn with a mouse.
- Also, the clapping emblem looks very different from the regular version used in other pictograms.
| Remove the bandaids!
This article's gallery contains images or videos with watermarks. If possible, please replace them with non-watermarked media.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|