|This article is about ABBA's song. You may be looking for the song by Mayra Verónica with a similar name.|
| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
There are four dancers, all wearing a white glove:
P1 is a man a blue jacket, a blue gilet, blue trousers, a white shirt, and a black bow tie. His hair is brown and short.
P2 is a woman with blue pantaloons stick to a blue tank top. Her hair is blonde, long and wavy.
P3 is dressed like P2. Her hair is brown, straight and long.
P4 has a blue tank top with a flower-shaped hole and blue pants. He has short brown hair.
The dance takes place in a wide blank room. At the start, white instruments appear. During the song, the room turns blue and orange and flashing lights illuminate the dancers.
There are 2 Gold Moves, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Bend over and put both hands on your mouth.
- The background highly resembles the music video.
- The dancers are the same as Knowing Me, Knowing You’s, but with different clothes.
- Also, in the remake, the color of the pictograms are the same pattern as the star bar and the coach selection menu for Dance Crew routines in the main series, akin to both routines.
- The Gold Move is also the same for every coach just like in both the routines.
- According to a promotional gameplay screenshot, the lyrics were meant to be green instead of turquoise.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|