Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman. She wears a red cap over her purple curly hair, a one-piece leotard, a blue blouse, and a pair of sport boots. She has a red outline.
In the remake, the dancer stays the same but she is more realistic and a bit of her glowing was removed.
The background is a blue room with lighting bulbs. Random light spots appear throughout the routine. Sometimes, rain falls from the ceiling in multiple directions.
In the Just Dance Now remake, the room is darker, there are more floating light dots, and the light bulbs glow more. The dust rain is red again and it fades away slower, and a special sound plays whenever it falls.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 4: Make a circle with both of your hands and bend backwards.
Gold Move 3: It looks similar to the other Gold Move but only on the right side.
Maniac is featured in the following Mashups:
- It was released as DLC in October 2010, along with Crying Blood, Professor Pumplestickle and Born To Be Wild.
- There is a photo that shows the dancers from Professor Pumplestickle dancing in front of this background.
- The line "Between will and what will be" first appears divided as "Between/will and what will be" but, the second time, it's divided as "Between will/and what will be".
- In Just Dance 2, she is outlined in red and the dust rain is red too, but in Just Dance Summer Party, she isn't outlined anymore and the dust is yellow.
- Along with Flashdance... What A Feeling, Maniac is featured in Flashdance’s official soundtrack.
- These songs also appeared in the movie.
- Coincidentally, both songs are covered.
- The pictograms have yellow arrows, which do not match up with the coach's red glove.
- In Just Dance Now, the coach fades away while she's performing the split move.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|