"マル·マル·モリ·モリ！" ("Maru! Maru! Mori! Mori!") by 薫と友樹、たまにムック。 (Kaoru to Tomoki, Tama ni Mook) is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are a girl and a boy who appear to be siblings.
P1 is a girl with green pigtails in a blue and orange hat that wears a yellow shirt with a blue collar, some red overalls with a yellow flower, and some yellow rain boots with dark blue soles.
P2 is a boy with short green hair in a blue and yellow hat that wears a green shirt which has a blue star and a white circle on it with a blue collar, a pair of red suspenders, and some dark blue pants and shoes.
The background is composed of various childish pictures, colored with crayons. It changes from a hill with a house and some trees, to a rainy land with flowers, to a space scenery with the Earth, Saturn and other stars.
There are 6 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Bring your hands down
Gold Move 3 (P2): Swing your hands out
Gold Move 3 (P1): Turn to look at P2 with your hand on your forehead
Gold Moves 4 and 5: High five each other (in Gold Move 5, you have to swap positions).
Gold Move 6: Bow to the screen.
- P2's chin is glitchy; if he moves his hands near it, it tends to turn to a green shade.
- A snowy mountain is seen in the menu square, although it doesn't appear in the actual gameplay.
- Although the song is from 2011, it oddly appears in the "Oldies but Goldies" playlist.
- A tanuki dog constantly appears throughout the routine.
- The Gold Move 3 pictogram for P2 has an orange arrow instead of a blue one, which would match the pictogram colour as it usually happens.
- The coaches' avatars have differently coloured berets: P1's beret is blue and orange instead of aqua green and red, and P2's is light yellow and blue instead of yellow and aqua green.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|