Appearance of the Dancers
This routine is performed by a duet of a man and a woman.
P1, a man with neatly combed black hair, wears a blue shirt with black suspenders, red pants, brown socks and orange shoes.
P2, a woman with long, flowing brown hair, wears an orange blouse, a cranberry-colored skirt, and black stockings. Her hot pink heeled shoes and hat are almost the same color as her skirt.
The background seems to be a blurred-out scene from reality that has skyscrapers and buildings. The buildings occasionally blur out so much that they turn into a screen of colourful lights. The lights seem to form patterns like hearts.
Also, in some parts of the song, the background turns completely dark and rain starts to fall. Water droplets also seem to cover the camera lens at some points during the rainstorm.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Quickly make a semi-circle with your right arm when the chorus starts.
Me And My Broken Heart appears in the following Mashup:
- Problem (Lovers Duet)
- Backgrounds from the real world appear in some moments, similar to Gentleman.
- "And then some" is misinterpreted as "In this song" in the first verse, and "Oh why" is misspelled as "A while".
- P2’s outfit is the same as Follow Me, but with different colors.
- In the icon of Problem’s Mashup, the boy's pants are blue instead of orange, and the girl's collar is blue instead of red. However, this is not in the actual Mashup.
- This was also the case for a Valentine’s Day post by @justdancegame.
- This song won in the Favorite Duo category in the second Just Dance Awards. 
- In a fankit that Ubisoft released that was supposed to include only Just Dance 2016 items, a pictogram from this song was accidentally put into the said fankit.
- The pictograms have the opposite color of each other.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|