Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long blue hair tied in a ponytail with a yellow bow. She has long blue bangs and wears a purple leotard with a yellow collar and yellow and blue muffins on it. She wears a matching belt that is colored the same way and wears purple high heels.
The coach comes out of a vanilla cake with candles, frosting, a muffin on the top, spotted lights around the border and decorations such as icecream cones and cream puffs; behind the cake, there is a wall with three big windows and triangular festoons.
At the beginning, the cake is black with neon-coloured outlines, the candles are aqua and the room is black with pink light effects. In the verses, the cake turns to its normal palette (mostly yellow, purple, light blue and green), the candles turn pink and white and the room is much more illuminated; then, the cake turns to a palette composed of red and purple gradients. In the chorus, the cake has some glowing and light effects, and the palette from the verses is used, with a higher saturation; the room, instead, turns light blue with some moving spotlights. In the bridge, the background turns into the neon palette used in the beginning.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Raise your right arm up in a semicircle, lift your left leg, and pound the air in a stiff pose.
- Me Too is the third song by Meghan Trainor in the series, after All About That Bass and Better When I’m Dancin’.
- In the menu images and coach selection image, the coach is seen in a color scheme that is brighter than the scheme used in the actual routine. Additionally, the background in the square is brighter than in the actual routine.
- The song title has a capitalization error where the letter T in Too is in lower case, thus the song title reads as Me too.
- This is the first time that this has happened. The second time is on Side to Side.
- This pictogram appears twice in the first two pre-choruses, but it is only used once in the last one.
- Out of all the songs in Just Dance Unlimited, Me Too has the shortest pictogram sprite so far (20 pictograms).
- The Gold Move effect in the Just Dance Now preview video has a full Gold Move effect but with a red glow effect.
- It was later used in Just Dance 2018 but with less particles.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|