"女々しくて (Memeshikute)" by Golden Bomber is featured on Just Dance Wii U.
Appearance of the Dancers
All four dancers are men, resembling all members of Golden Bomber.
P1 has short brown hair, and wears a blue blazer, a zebra print shirt, a black tie, dark blue pants, and grey shoes. He resembles Jun Utahiroba.
P2 has short black hair and wears face paint, a pink bandanna, and blue skinny jeans with a black belt. He is shirtless and has light brown shoes. He resembles Kenji Darvish.
P3 has short blonde hair and wears a cream and black tuxedo with a black shirt and black shoes. He resembles Sho Kiryuin.
P4 has half blonde and half black hair and wears a black leopard blazer, a grey shirt, a golden tie, red pants with black stripes, and black shoes. He resembles Yutaka Kyan.
The background is an on-stage concert with an audience, lights and cardboard animals with people in them appearing randomly backstage in the song. Each time P2 makes a drumming move, lavender sparkles appear. The scenery is mainly red and purple. It then changes to a Japanese (possibly in Tokyo) street with various Japanese signs, lights, a bicycle and a man behind the dancers.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same.
All: Make a stop sign with your hand (first P1, then P4, then P2 and P3 together).
- The pictogram colours are the same of the coaches' trousers. This is the same case with a few other multiplayer routines, such as Macarena.
- P1 resembles Dance My Generation.
- P2 makes a cameo in Dance My Generation’s background, but he wears different clothes.
- The body of the 2nd dancer hasn't the typical skin tone: it has a more yellowish color, a little bit similar to Hot n Cold. Maybe he's wearing a yellowish bodysuit, or his face is painted white while his chest is yellowish.
- It's one of the few Dance Crews where each dancer has his own avatar, along with Wild Wild West.
- The dance and dancers take a lot of inspiration from the music video.
- Some moves from the chorus are taken out from the music video.
- The hairstyles are inspired from the music video; the only difference is the absence of the red hat that should be worn by P2.
- P3 is in front of all the dancers for the whole routine. He's likely the leader of the band.
- This is the second time that a Dance Crews pretends to play instruments after I Was Made For Lovin' You.
- This is the second song by Golden Bomber in the series, after Dance My Generation in the same game.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|