Appearance of the Dancers
All four dancers are men, resembling all members of Golden Bomber.
P1 has short brown hair, and wears a blue blazer, a zebra print shirt, a black tie, dark blue pants, and grey shoes. He resembles Jun Utahiroba.
P2 has short black hair and wears face paint, a pink bandanna, and blue skinny jeans with a black belt. He is shirtless and has light brown shoes. He resembles Kenji Darvish.
P3 has short blonde hair and wears a cream and black tuxedo with a black shirt and black shoes. He resembles Sho Kiryuin.
P4 has half blonde and half black hair and wears a black leopard blazer, a grey shirt, a golden tie, red pants with black stripes, and black shoes. He resembles Yutaka Kyan.
The background is an on-stage concert with an audience, lights and cardboard animals with people in them appearing randomly backstage in the song. Each time P2 makes a drumming move, lavender sparkles appear. The scenery is mainly red and purple. It then changes to a Japanese (possibly in Tokyo) street with various Japanese signs, lights, a bicycle and a man behind the dancers.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same.
All: Make a stop sign with your hand (first P1, then P4, then P2 and P3 together).
- The pictogram colours are the same of the coaches' trousers. This is the same case with a few other multiplayer routines, such as Macarena.
- P1 resembles Dance My Generation.
- P2 makes a cameo in Dance My Generation’s background, but he wears different clothes.
- The body of the 2nd dancer hasn't the typical skin tone: it has a more yellowish color, a little bit similar to Hot n Cold. Maybe he's wearing a yellowish bodysuit, or his face is painted white while his chest is yellowish.
- It's one of the few Dance Crews where each dancer has his own avatar, along with Wild Wild West.
- The dance and dancers take a lot of inspiration from the music video.
- Some moves from the chorus are taken out from the music video.
- The hairstyles are inspired from the music video; the only difference is the absence of the red hat that should be worn by P2.
- P3 is in front of all the dancers for the whole routine. He's likely the leader of the band.
- This is the second time that a Dance Crews pretends to play instruments after I Was Made For Lovin' You.
- This is the second song by Golden Bomber in the series, after Dance My Generation in the same game.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|