| ||This article is a stub. You could help this Wiki by expanding it.|
Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are any of a variety of characters in the game, or a completely customized character made by the player.
The background is a dancefloor with a TV that shows the music video and two spotlights. During the chorus, the TV changes to a big screen, and the background changes color to purple, cyan, turquoise and blue.
- H*es, b***hes, n***as, weed, f**k, n***a, damn, and s**t are censored.
- All of these words are said during Drake's part.
- This is Drake's first song in the series. It is followed by Over.
- This is Nicki Minaj's third song in the series after Super Bass and Beauty And A Beat. It is followed by Starships, Pound The Alarm, Bang Bang, Hey Mama, Side to Side, Kissing Strangers, and Swish Swish.
- The same background is used in Down, Creep, Return of the Mack, and International Love.
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|