Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is based off of Frankenstein's Monster. He wears a tattered, jade green blazer, a white and green striped shirt, tattered teal pants, and white shoes.
In the remake, not many things are different, but some things are more visible.
The routine takes place in a monochrome laboratory. The equipment from above light up like lightning at the beginning of the routine while the monster puts on his head. Sometimes bats fly around.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Flap both of your hands like a bat.
Gold Move 2: Shake your arms back and forth.
Monster Mash appears in the following Dance Quest maps.
Monster Mash is featured in the following Mashups:
- I Like It
- Moves Like Jagger
- You’re the First, the Last, My Everything
- Bad Romance (Monsters)
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD 2)
- Teacher (Costume Party)
Monster Mash appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Break Free
- Crazy Zombie
- Francky's Groove
- Frankenstein Punch
- Mash Walk
- No Shoulders
- Out The Grave
- Walking Dead
- Zombie Cheer
- Zombie Drive
- Zombie Twist
- In Just Dance 2, when the arm detaches from the body, the red glove cannot be seen.
- Monster Mash is the first Halloween-themed routine in the series.
- Monster Mash is mentioned in Apache (Jump On It).
- The background appears in Rock Lobster.
- On Just Dance 2, the bubble does not show the dancer; it only shows just his head surrounded by other copies of it.
- In the teaser, the part where the coach puts his head on his body was cut out.
- In Just Dance Unlimited, the artist is credited as: "The Frighteners (in the style of Bobby 'Boris' Pickett and The Crypt-Kickers)".
- For unknown reasons, in the pictogram sprite, the Gold Move 2 pictogram appears twice, despite there being no differences and only happening once.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|