Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a man. He wears a cyan hat, an orange and red shirt with an Atari creature, orange cargo pants, and a pair of orange shoes with cyan blue laces. Briefly seen, he is wearing a cyan blue belt. At the beginning, he starts off as an Atari creature, growing into full human size. He shrinks back down at the end of the routine.
RemakeIn the remake, the colors are brighter with some detail, his outline is black and doesn't glow. He looks more like a cartoon figure now.
The dancer is dancing in an Atari-style park with trees, mountains with faces and a green car. There are little Atari creatures of many colors following the moves of the coach.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 2 and 3: Move both of your arms down to your pelvis like you were doing before.
Gold Move 4: Make an upward 90 degree angle with both your arms, like a robot. This is the final move of the routine.
Move Your Feet appears in the following Mashups:
- Apache (Jump On It)
- Da Funk
- She's Got Me Dancing
- Good Feeling
- So What
- The Final Countdown
- I Will Survive
- Turn Up the Love
- Never Can Say Goodbye (Best of JD2)
Move Your Feet appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to his dance moves:
- Come On
- Egyptian Jump
- Jump Rope
- Kick Back
- Pixel Punch
- Pull Down
- Punch It
- Urban Swing
- Some pictograms in Just Dance 2 and Just Dance: Best Of have pink arrows, although the coach's glove is light blue.
- In the Beta version, whenever Move Your Feet, Everybody, and Oh Yeah are sung, they appear in the background, above the dancer. Also, the lyrics are written as "Got the dance energy" instead of "We're going down town".
- The 8-bit graphic is inspired from the official video; however the music video doesn't feature Atari creatures.
- In some parts of the routine, you can see his underwear. This is uncommon with male dancers.
- The Atari creatures usually appear with the coach in Mashups and Party Master Modes.
- Towards the end of the Just Dance Now remake, the dancer messes up on his footing and performs the dance incorrectly. This is not present in Just Dance 2, which suggests that the routine was re-filmed.
- In the square and in the coach selection menu from Just Dance: Best Of, the coach's cap is orange instead of light blue.
- One of the lyrics, "GO", is fully capitalized. This instance is very uncommon in the main series.
- One of the captions is named after Ke$ha's song of the same name.
- This is the first song of Danish descent to be featured in the game.
- A similar Beta Pictogram appears in Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain).
- This is the first song to have a video game theme. It is followed by Just Mario, Tetris, What The..., Balkan Blast Remix, and In the Hall of the Pixel King.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|