Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is the UK coach (C3) from Moves Like Jagger except with a brighter color scheme. His jacket is now blue and the belts on the jacket are now red. His hair also is now red. His glasses are now red and hard to see.
P2 is the coach from Never Gonna Give You Up except this time he has a vibrant color scheme. His jumpsuit, mask, and combed hair are all now orange, his undershirt and underwear are now purple, and his boots are now purple with a yellow stripe down the sides.
The background looks like a canyon with a helipad that has a glowing circle in the middle and is ringed with circular lights. Behind the helipad are various flying aircraft such as missiles and blimps, and to the far right there is a pyramid-shaped building and the Just Dance logo. At the start of both songs, some whooshing missiles could be heard.
How It Ends
Moves Like Jagger: P1 and P2 decide to butt heads against each other. They hold the pose as they fade away.
Never Gonna Give You Up: P2 distracts P1, and P2 seizes the opportunity to hitch up on P1 for a piggyback ride. P1 runs out of the helipad with P2 holding a superhero pose on his back.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the left
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the right
- Win a round with a full life gauge
- Get the "Creative" Dance style
- In the manual of Just Dance 4, lyrics were visible in this routine. This proves that the Just Dance 4 battles were originally going to have lyrics. And in a video it can be seen that the routine had a Gold Move and the ordinary score system.
Behind The Scenes
Official Music Videos
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|