Appearance of the Dancers
P1: The first dancer is the UK coach from Moves Like Jagger except with a brighter color scheme.
P2: The second dancer is the coach from Never Gonna Give You Up except this time he has a brighter color scheme and has more orange.
The background looks like a helipad. The color scheme changes depending on the song being played. It is a scheme of blue if Moves Like Jagger is playing and orange when Never Gonna Give You Up is playing.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the left
- Win all rounds against the AI with the Dancer on the right
- Win a round with a full life gauge
- Get the "Creative" Dance style
- In the manual of Just Dance 4, lyrics were visible in this routine. This proves that the Just Dance 4 battles were originally going to have lyrics. And in a video it can be seen that the routine had a Gold Move and the ordinary score system.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|