The background is on a stage with a shiny floor and light reflectors on it.
Both look like characters from 20s.
- Short pink hair
- A purple feather in her head
- Orange left glove and accesories
- A pink charleston dress
- Melon shoes.
- Dark orange and purple hat
- A purple shirt
- Pink suspenders and a stripped pink tie
- Melon pants
- White and purple shoes.
The number of Gold Moves varies in the versions; in JD2 there are 4 but in JD3 there are 5.
Gold Move 1 Open your hands quickly. This is done at different times for each player.
- Point to the other person with the right arm above the other (only for P1 and only in JD3).
- Point to the other like to show him (only for P1 and only in JD3).
- Point to the right (only for P2 and only in JD3).
- This is one of the Charleston songs that involves no singing.
- Characters fade in and out at beginning and ending.
- This is the second oldest song in the series. The oldest song is "Hungarian Dance No. 5 ", beating this song by 44 years.
- At the start (Xbox Version only) there is a spotlight moving.
- The floor reflection on Just Dance 3 is darker than Just Dance 2.
- In Just Dance 3 there is a little more details especially on the left and right edges.In Just Dance 3 the place has more light while in Just Dance 2 the background is a bit dark.
- At some points of the choreography, it looks like the programmer recorded it at high speed due to the fact that the coaches move really fast.
- The background looks like the same as Dynamite.
- If you look closely, you can notice the girl's dress is very glitchy and doesn't have a persistent colour: in fact it makes little flashes and sometimes it looks magenta and red with fading effect but other times it looks completely magenta.