Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with light orange hair. She wears a blue dress with colorful forms, a red collar, and red, green, yellow, and blue bracelets on both arms. She wears a pink shocked pantyhose with blue high heels.
The routine starts in an empty house with two walls. The left wall is yellow and the right wall is green with a window. On the floor, there is a purple rug with white balls that blend in with the floor color. Then, a sofa with a white pillow drops, changing the background colors. The wall color changes and now has a square pattern. A plant appears and a "puff" with a yellow pillow materialize before the colors get changed again. Another plant appears later, along with a white coat with a pink hanger and a small sofa drop.
During the first verse, the background stays the same, but with different colors.
In the second verse, the background is changed to a "creativity room" with a chair, two tables with sculptures, a lamp on the wall socket, a big window, and two frames. During the verses, the background stays the same but with color changes.
In the chorus, the background becomes a living room with a round shelf, an armchair with two pads and a stand with a little flower on it. When the coach does a circle with her arm, the objects on background go far and a pixelated heart appears. During the first chorus, the background stays the same with little colors changes and motions; in the second one, instead, the background turns into a "garden" with a yellow floor with blue lines, three green, round lawns, two white chairs, various ceiling lamps, and a rainbow appears instead of a heart when the coach does a circle with her arm.
During the bridge, the house falls apart, revealing a blue sky with white clouds. Every time a different move is made, the sky goes up and more objects appear in the background.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Put your left hand on your hip, and make an "okay" sign with your right hand.
Gold Move 2: Put your left hand on your hip, and your right fist on your heart. This is the final move of the routine.
- New Reality is the third song by Gigi Rowe in the series.
- In an early pictogram sprite, a beta pictogram for Gold Move 1 can be found. It poses with open legs instead of closed ones.
- However, it could have been its own beta Gold Move, as there is a regular pictogram which has the same pose and it is done at the end of the second verse, suggesting that there was originally supposed to be 3 Gold Moves.
- It can also be seen that Gold Move 2 was not supposed to be a Gold Move.
- A sample of Balkan Blast Remix’s cutscene sound is used at the beginning of the song.
- At the Summer Party event, New Reality could be seen in the Just Dance Unlimited menu.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|