Appearance of the Dancers
The routine features three mummies and a camel. The first mummy is yellow, the second is pink, and the third is green. The camel is dark orange.
Just Dance 3
It takes place in a bank of the Nile during nighttime with a boat floating. Deeper in the background are silhouetted palm trees and pyramids.
In the Xbox 360 version, the background and the moon look much darker.
There are 2 Gold Moves in the routine, both of which are the same:
Both Gold Moves: Slowly flow your arms from up to down.
- P3 is available as an avatar outfit on the Xbox 360.
- P4 moos like a cow at the end.
- This is the only Dance Crew on Just Dance 3 that's marked as an effort of 3. All the others are marked as 2 for an effort.
- There's a silver badge in the game named "The Good Crew", where all the players have to get "GOOD" or "PERFECT" when P4 pretends to blow a horn behind the other players. The goal is called "charm the snakes in Night Boat to Cairo".
- The ship that goes across the Nile resembles the Titanic. This ship may have been used for Never Gonna Give You Up.
- P3 was going to have an avatar. However, it did not appear in any game.
- All of the coaches mess up on a lot of moves in this routine.
- For example, at the minute 2:36, P2 makes her move too late. at 2:42, P2 almost bumps into P3, and at 3:02 P2 hesitates and almost forgets a move.
- In the Just Dance Now cover, the coaches are floating in the mid-air. This never happened before.
- In the Just Dance 3 menu bubble, P1 has P3's face. In the actual gameplay, he has a bump-like face.
- A promotional screenshot of the Xbox 360 version shows four players being scored during the part where the coaches walk in a circle. However, no moves are counted during this part on this version of the game.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|