Appearance of the Dancers
The two dancers appear to be dressed up as animals.
P1 is a woman dressed as a cat. Her hair is short and she's wearing a green hat with pink cat ears. Her shirt is of the same green as her hat and has one long sleeve on the right side but no sleeve on the left. She's wearing striped long stockings or leggings, a striped skirt, short high heels and a cat-tail.
In the Just Dance Now remake, her face, skirt, and heels are a darker hue.
P2 is a man dressed up as a dog. On his head he has two top hats, one pink and the other green with dog ears hanging from them. He's wearing a dark pink-and-purple jacket which covers a hot pink jumpsuit. The pair of shoes he is wearing is white. His socks are pink along with his jumpsuit. His hands are also bigger than ordinary dancers'; this may have been done probably to create a resemblance to paws.
In the Just Dance Now remake, his face, ears, and jacket are in a darker hue.
The background plays a big role in the routine; it shifts from day to night very often. Visually the background appears to be some kind of candy land with its big candy canes sticking up from the ground and pink grass. In the distance there is a mountain with a castle on it and giant cogwheels can be seen too. During the daytime the sky appears to be green and the sun is above the castle. During the nighttime the sky still has hints of green but it's just toned down to a more blue color. Geographically, there's an error with the moon; it hangs in front of the cogwheel.
In Just Dance Now, the switch from day to night is neater, and, at the end, the coaches' walk is slowed down. Also, unlike the original, they are no longer obscured by the pink wheel.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P1): Turn around in a counterclockwise direction.
Gold Moves 1 and 2 (P2): Turn around in a clockwise direction.
Gold Move 3 (Both): Bend your knees and shake your hands while doing a thumbs up.
- In the beta version, the castle was on the top of the farthest hill, the sun was much brighter and the dancers were reversed.
- However, their positions are not changed in the menu icon of Just Dance 2.
- An avatar for P2 appears in Just Dance 2014.
- The candy theme takes inspiration from some scenes of the music video.
- Panic! At The Disco is credited without the exclamation point, so it appears as Panic At The Disco.
- Almost one minute has been shortened from the song.
- In the menu icon for the remake, P1's make-up is less visible than in the actual routine.
- At the end of the remake, some parts of P1's tail become white.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|