Appearance of the DancerThe dancer is a girl based off of a ninja. She has brown curly hair and is dressed in a black and blue ninja costume, containing lighting bolts and triangles, turquoise sneakers, a green belt, and a yellow bandana. She is carrying a black katana on her back. At the end of the routine, the dancer transforms into a tree stump with cherry blossoms. She resembles Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in the music video.
The background is a dojo with several rooms. The first room has a blue wall with ice cream-like substance and shuriken stars. That wall turns orange, and has a shuriken pattern. The second room has a wall with pink clouds and a lightning bolt. The third room has an orange wall with shuriken stars changing into birds. Next is a pow-like symbol with a color-changing backdrop, various shuriken stars, and colored clones of the dancer. After that, the dojo appears again but has slight changes to it. It has no wall, two pillars, and a blue Kyoto-like scenery with confetti and a koi fish. This rotation repeats for the next verse and chorus.
There are 9 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1, 4, 8 and 9: Put your right arm and right leg up quickly.
Gold Moves 2 and 6: Turn your body sideways and point towards the screen with your right hand.
Gold Move 3: Bend down, put your left foot behind your right foot and point to the right.
Gold Move 5: Similar to Gold Move 3 but you point both hands in a direction so that they are visible.
Gold Move 7: Stand up straight and slam both arms down with your palms visible.
- Ninja Re Bang Bang and Proud Mary hold the tied record for the most gold moves in one routine, with a total of 9 Gold Moves (Gold Move 8 of Proud Mary is not accounted for score in Just Dance 2).
- Ninja Re Bang Bang is the third song by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu in the series, after PonPonPon and Tsukematsukeru.
- The dancer's tongue is briefly shown to be blue.
- A part of the fifth Gold Move pictogram is hard to see, because the shading effect blends with the white background.
- Every time the dancer does the first, fourth, eight and ninth Gold Move, the sliding door behind her gets cut in half.
- Some of the moves from the chorus come from the original choreography.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|