Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches look like the members of 2 Unlimited.
P1, a woman, has pink curly hair, a bright blue shirt and tights, a rainbow-colored tube top, and pink boots with yellow straps. She resembles Anita Doth, one of the members of 2 Unlimited. The remake's clothes remains the same but like most remakes, the woman's face is less visible.
P2, a man, has red hair, a green vest, red pants, and blue sneakers. The remake's clothes are darker like P1, and is more lime green. Like most remakes, his face is also less visible.
The background has a lot of lights that change colors. It also has the legs of towers.
No Limit has an unlockable Sweat Mashup on Just Dance 3.
- I'm So Excited
- Dagomba [GM1]
- I Was Made For Lovin' You (Sweat)
- Dagomba [GM2]
- I Was Made For Loving You (Sweat)
- Skin-To- Skin [GM3]
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Classic routine. However, on the Xbox 360 and Just Dance Now, there are 5 Gold Moves:
Gold Moves 1 and 2 At the lines "I tell you this" and "I make techno", quickly bring your arms outward.
Gold Moves 3 and 4: At the lines "No valley too deep, no mountain too high", punch forward and bring your arms to the side. (Xbox 360 and Remake)
Gold Move 5: Punch upward. This is the final move for the routine.
There are 3 Gold Moves in the Sweat Mashup:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Move your right hand in a half circle towards the screen while your left hand is behind you. (Dagomba)
Gold Move 3: Slowly make a circle with both of your hands. (Skin-To-Skin)
No Limit is featured in the following Mashup:
- On Just Dance 4, Tribal Dance has similar coaches as to the ones in this song. These songs are both by 2 Unlimited.
- This song's music video elements were used for the background of Tribal Dance.
- The lyrics "no valley too deep, no mountain too high" reference Ain't No Mountain High Enough.
- This is the first song by 2 Unlimited in the series; it is followed by Tribal Dance.
- If you look at the back of the PAL cover of the game, you can notice that P1's pictograms are coming from the left side and P2's pictograms are from the right side, like duets in Just Dance 2.
- This means that the pictograms in Just Dance 3's duet routines were originally going to slide from both sides of the screen.
- This is the first routine in which one version has a different number of Gold Moves from other versions. This would later happen again to Beauty And A Beat.
- Sometimes, a weird glitch happens in Just Dance Now: everything plays except the music and the routine.
- Currently, the pictogram for the routine in Just Dance Now is extremely glitchy, showing some of the pictograms out of sync with the routine and with some of the pictograms unintentionally cropped in half. (Video of glitch here)
- In the Mashup, I'm So Excited has a different pose in the coach selection menu, and her pictograms are fuchsia with red arrows.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|