Appearance of the Dancers
The dancers are apparently two teenage girls, who appear to be best friends.
P1 is dressed like a street girl, with a red cap, yellow short t-shirt, red-yellow mosaic tights and yellow shoes. She resembles Becky G.
P2 is dressed as a school girl. She wears a yellow tie, purple vest, red shirt, yellow skirt, purple socks and yellow shoes. There is a small red bowtie on one of the socks that P2 is wearing. She resembles Cher Lloyd.
The first half of the background (where P1 dances in for majority of the routine) is covered with blue graffiti and has purple spots behind the graffiti resembling paint. The other half (where P2 dances in for majority for the routine) is an orange space with sparkling lights, resembling a disco ball. Bubbles can also be seen floating throughout the routine. During the chorus, the backgrounds swap colors (The graffiti background becomes orange and the disco background becomes blue). When the dancers switch places the graffiti becomes blue and has the disco pattern while the right side has a line going across it. The background swaps colors again when the dancers switch places having the color scheme from the verses.
There are 3 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: (in a left-to-right wave) Cross both your right arms together such that they "weave".
Gold Move 3: High-five both your right hands and raise them up together.
- Damn is censored.
- This is the second song by Cher Lloyd song in the series; it succeeds Want U Back.
- The routine for Want U Back appears in the music video for this song.
- This is the first Becky G song in the main series; it is followed by Can’t Get Enough and Built For This.
- However, this is the only song in which she appears as a featured artist and not the main artist.
- P1's underwear can be seen at some points during the song.
- This song is the only song so far by Becky G not to be a female solo.
- On the official Facebook page, Just Dance credits this song only by Becky G when they announced it on Just Dance Now.
- In a beta square found in the Just Dance Now files, P2 originally had a different appearance. Her eyes and nose were visible, her glove was badly textured (as her glove is glitching into her skin), and the glove is colored pink. Also, both of the dancers were moved to the left side of the photo.
- Later, in the 20150115_1722 version of the Just Dance Now files, the icon was changed to the Just Dance 4 version.
- In the Just Dance Now files, it can be seen that the Just Dance 4 coach selection images were originally going to be used for the game before they were updated in the 20150115_1722 version of the files.
- In the lyrics of Just Dance Now and Just Dance Unlimited, the word oath is written with the capital letter.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|