Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with long, brown hair, a shiny, silver one-sleeved dress, and black wedged sneakers. She has various colored outlines. In the pre-chorus, she becomes darker.
The routine takes place in front of a four-sided cuboid with different colors, and figures which change during the course of the routine.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 2: Raise your right hand and leave your left-hand hanging.
Gold Move 3: Put your right hand by your chin, and use your left hand to support it.
Gold Move 4: Similar to Gold Moves 1 and 2, but your left hand is behind your back.
- One player gets 3 stars
- One player gets 4 stars
- One player gets 5 stars
- Get all Gold Moves
- Get the "Smooth" Dance style
- Get GOOD when "Dance the night away" is sung
On The Floor appears in the following Mashups:
- 4x4 (Best of JD4)
- Blurred Lines
- Follow The Leader
- I Kissed a Girl
- Just Dance
- Pound The Alarm
- She Wolf (Falling to Pieces)
- Summer (Girl Power)
On the Floor appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to her dance moves:
- Disco Karma
- Get Down Baby
- Glitter Circle
- Glitter Point
- Glitter Shimmy
- Glitter Swing
- Great Goodbye
- Going Slow
- Pop Fury
- Spend Some Glitters
- Wake Up
- On the Floor is the first song by Jennifer Lopez in the series.
- It is also the first song by Pitbull in the series.
- "S**t", "chonkey coke" and "donkey kong" are censored.
- The line "It’s a new generation" is misinterpreted as "It’s a new J-Lo ration".
- The dancer looks almost similar to the one from Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight). The differences are that the coach from Gimme! Gimme! Gimme! (A Man After Midnight) has both sleeves on her dress and her glove is yellow, while the coach of this song has only one sleeve and her glove also yellow.
- In the song’s Just Dance Now files, the menu icon has the glass effect, which can be seen in all of the Just Dance 2014 and Just Dance Wii U menu icons (including the downloadable tracks for Just Dance 2014), despite the song not being featured in either game.
- Sometimes the following glitch will happen: the background "box" will not turn at the right time.
- The coach’s glove turns into a darker shade of yellow when it gets closer to the dress.
- The background and some moves are inspired by the music video.
- In Just Dance 2014 Mashups, the coach’s hair is sometimes dark red.
- Gold Move 3’s pictogram has a whiter glow than the other Gold Move pictograms.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|