Appearance of the Dancers
The coaches are a duo wearing traditional Polish highland-style clothes.
P1 is a girl who wears a hat with flowers. She has two pigtails and wears a red necklace. She also wears a pink-and-yellow top, mint-colored skirt with a golden stripe on it, and boots with red pompoms.
P2 is a man who has short brown hair, a pink long-sleeved shirt and mint-colored jacket with red pompoms. He also wears a tight black belt, yellow-red striped pants, and black boots.
The routine takes place on a hill near to mountains during a day. The coaches are dancing on grass which changes its colors. There is a path whose colors change as well. A few trees along with a forest in the distance can be seen. One of the trees receives eyes and arms. Little flowers with various types of a color scheme appear. There is a cottage whose door opens, then a chicken's face is seen, and painted eggs jump out. More chickens with different colors appear. The cottage transforms to a wooden church-looking building with arms and gloves with traditional patterns. After that, higher flowers are present. When the verse starts, the sky darkens, the mountains receive outlines following the music. The sky moves and a lot of stuff on the ground gets replaced by flowers with animals' heads on the top in abnormal shades. Also, lights looking like they come from a disco ball are noticeable on the ground. The entire routine is framed in a white border.
There are 4 Gold Moves in this routine:
Gold Move 1: Swing your right arm while holding your left hand at your hips.
Gold Moves 2 and 3: Quickly put your right hand near the head while lifting your right leg.
Gold Move 4:
- P1: Put your left arm on your hips and your right arm on P2’s shoulder.
- P2: Close your arms on your chest, as if you were holding a vest. This is also the final move of the routine.
- Ona tańczy dla mnie is the first Polish-language song in the series.
- The words "pragnę" and "się" lack their diacritics in the lyrics.
- Ona tańczy dla mnie and Imya 505 (Имя 505) were the first two songs from Just Dance 2017 to be released on Just Dance 2016. They were made available via Just Dance Unlimited on October 21, 2016.
- The two tracks were removed from the service on the same day. Saved AutoDances were preserved.
- However, it was restored on October 12, 2017 along with the new songs added for Just Dance 2017 on Just Dance 2016 systems.
- The word "tańczy" originally lacked its graphical accent in the menu. However, as of October 13, 2017, it has been fixed.
- Ona tańczy dla mnie is the second routine to have a border surrounding the screen, after Forget You.
- P2’s pictograms have a slightly pixelated outline.
- The version of Ona tańczy dla mnie used in the game is the version from the music video, which is a minute shorter than the album version.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Videos
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|