"Only Girl (In the World)" by Rihanna is featured on Just Dance 3 Target Edition (NTSC exclusive), Just Dance 3 for the Xbox 360 (PAL exclusive), Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of and Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancer
The dancer is a woman with blueish purple hair with a red flower bow in it. She has a red dress that resembles leaves. There is a pink band wrapped around her stomach. She is wearing purple high heels. She resembles Jungle Drum, and C2 of Teenage Dream.
The background resembles a maroon-ish concert stage with stage lights on the floor that flash to the beat. The coach’s reflection appears on the wall separated into small circles.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Moves 1 and 3: Punch your right arm in the air.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: Done in a similar fashion to Gold Moves 1 and 3, but in rapid succession.
Only Girl (In The World) appears in the following Mashups:
- Ain't No Other Man
- Beauty And A Beat
- I Kissed a Girl
- Maps (Best of JD3)
- Mr. Saxobeat
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Rock n' Roll (Will Take You to the Mountain)
- You're the First, the Last, My Everything
Only Girl (In The World) appears in Puppet/Party Master Modes. Here are the captions attributed to the dance moves:
- Dreaming Girl
- Feel Good
- Glam Swing
- Groovy Punches
- Groovy Jerk
- Hands Up
- Sensual Whip
- So Strange
- Stay Away
- Strong Girl
- Tempo Tap
- Walking Wave
- Wonder Wave
- The dancer closely resembles the dancer of Jungle Drum, which was a beta routine for Just Dance 3.
- This song is on the Target edition of Just Dance 3 in the NTSC region for all consoles, and the Xbox 360 version in the PAL region.
- The bridge was removed from the audio in-game to save time.
- This is the first (and currently only) originally exclusive track from the main series to also appear in the Japanese series.
- This is Rihanna’s third song in the series, after S.O.S and Pon de Replay
- In the square, a part of the lyrics can be seen in the left bottom corner. This, however, cannot actually be seen in the song selection menu on Just Dance 3, Just Dance: Greatest Hits/Best Of, or Just Dance Wii 2, as the square is cropped into a bubble in-game.
- In the remake, the coach appears and fades away with a spotted effect that uses a new sound effect.
- "I wanna make you beg for it" is misinterpreted as "I wanna make your bed for you".
- One pictogram of the routine is reversed.
Official Music Video
This section is a stub. You can help by adding to it.
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • 中文 • 日本語|