Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman with blonde hair tied in a ponytail. She wears a dark purple and orange ombre sunglasses, a glittery blue teddy with a connected garter, a pink skirt, and pink heels. When the background turns black, her outfit turns neon pink and her skin turns magenta.
The background has five stages. The first stage is a variety of squares containing objects like headphones, chess pieces, golden plastic ice cream cones, diamond ducklings, diamonds, and mints. The second is a jewel-encrusted egg with rotating ice creams that move to rhythm of the song. The third is a purple crystal background with three-dimensional diamonds. The fourth stage is a diamond that rotates and emits lights to the beat and the dancer's moves. The fifth stage contains connected triangles that move to the rhythm, similar to that of the backgrounds of Bad Romance and Gibberish.
There are 2 Gold Moves in this routine.
Gold Move 1: Put your hands up and make them bump.
Gold Move 2: Open your arms in semicircles quickly, while walking to the right.
- Play is the second song by Jolin Tsai in the series, after Dancing Diva.
- During the chorus, the background effect from Bad Romance is used.
- In some images, the coach is seen in a slightly brighter color scheme.
- In the files for Play on 舞力全开：活力派, some placeholder pictograms and an unused gold move can be found. Also, in some of the placeholder pictograms, it can be seen that the coach's glasses were originally colored light blue and yellow, while the dress and shoes were dark purple. The coach also had a light blue outline.
- The background from the song’s pre-chorus takes inspiration from the background from the MTV Shows' Ident.
- The routine uses the official choreography from the music video in some parts.
Behind the Scenes
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe • 中文 • 日本語|