|This article is about Rihanna's song. You may be looking for Major Lazer's song or Iyaz's song with similar names.|
Appearance of the Dancer
The coach is a woman who has black skin and short pink hair. She wears a light blue hooded tunic with two straps, a coral-pink camisole, hot pink leggings and pink sneakers with purple stripes. In her remake, she is more realistic and a little bit of her glowing is removed.
The routine takes place in a dark room with black columns and purple ceiling lights. The coach is standing on an illuminating square which releases an upward stream of orange light (Blue in the Xbox version of Greatest Hits).
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine, all of which are the same:
All Gold Moves: Put your right hand up and shake your body.
Pon de Replay appears in the following Mashups:
- Asereje (The Ketchup Song)
- Oops!...I Did It Again
- Run the Show
- Lean On (World)
- Cheap Thrills (Sunglasses)
- This is the second song by Rihanna in the series. It succeeds S.O.S and is followed by Only Girl (In The World), Disturbia, Umbrella, Where Have You Been, and Diamonds.
- Along with Firework, Barbie Girl and Pump Up The Volume, Pon de Replay was in the first DLC cycle in the entire history of the series.
- This is the first time when the dancer's skin is black and transparent for the whole song. The second is Don't You Worry Child, the third is Get Low and the fourth is Dharma.
- "Gyal" - as it is seen in official lyrics - is sometimes misspelled as "gals", and "I'mma show you" is misspelled as "I'm a show you".
- The coach's skin colour was meant to be white, like all other dancers in the game; this Beta Element appears in the back of the Just Dance: Summer Party cover.
- In the menu icon of the remake, the coach's glove is on the left hand.
- In the Xbox version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the upwards stream of flashing light is dark blue. In every other one of this song's appearances, it is orange instead.
- In the Just Dance Now pictograms sprite, there are a Beta pictogram and another one with incorrect recoloring (a little portion of it is colored yellow).
- In the preview gameplay, the lines "All de gyal/Pon de dancefloor" were written correctly (while, in the remake, they are incorrectly changed to "All the gals/On the dancefloor").
- In Just Dance 2, Just Dance: Summer Party/Extra Songs, and the Wii version of Just Dance: Greatest Hits, the pictograms slide is placed under the flashing square around the coach.
Official Music Video
|Read in Other Languages|
|Deutsch • Español • Français • Italiano • Português • Português do Brasil • Polski • Pусский • Română • Tagalog • Türkçe•中文 • 日本語|