"ポップスター" by Ken Hirai (covered in-game by Ms. Ooja) is featured on Just Dance Wii 2.
Appearance of the Dancers
P1 is a man with a black afro, black sunglasses, a yellow disco outfit with blue and red dotted sleeves, and black shoes.
P2 is a red female raccoon with white and dark blue stripes on her face, a black stomach, and a yellow bow on her left ear.
The background contains a wall with a big star with stripes around it, and a floor with a similar looking star. The wall and floor colors switch between dark blue, pink, purple, and yellow. The stars and stripes light up.
There are 4 Gold Moves in the routine:
Gold Move 1 and 3: P1, point at the screen; P2, shake your hands.
Gold Moves 2 and 4: P1, point to P2 with your right arm and keep your left arm on your hips; P2, throw your arms out with your left leg lifted.
- This is the only known song in the Just Dance franchise where the artist covering the song is of the opposite gender to the original artist.
- P1 looks very similar to P2 of Hot Stuff.
- The raccoon first appeared in the background of California Gurls, but male and with a neon green color palette.
- P1 looks like a recolor of the dancer from Age Age Every Knight.
- The raccoon also makes an appearance in Yeah! Meccha Holiday near the end at the doorway.
- When the dancers get out of the way, the raccoon's tail glitches a lot, making a strange "replay" effect.
- The raccoon makes a cameo in the Just Dance Harlem Shake. It is the only coach from the Japanese series to appear in that game. It did, however, make a cameo in California Gurls.